Looking for my old 2006 FGT

4RE H8R

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2012
Granada Hills
Trying to locate my old Tungsten FGT VIN#1FAFP90S16Y400161. I had to sell this car due to a legal matter and would like to find it and possibly buy it back. Car was originally a California car that was sold to Elite Autos in Arkansas. I bought the car when my son was born, thinking I would be able to pass it along to him when he got older. Unfortunately, sometimes life happens. I would like to be able to rectify the situation and would like to acquire the car that I bought new and ordered in 2006. Any help would be appreciated. Tom

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Worst case, just buy a different Tungsten GT. There are a few out there.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Can't you just Google the VIN?

4RE H8R

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2012
Granada Hills
Tried to Google the VIN...no luck. Yeah, I could just buy a different one, but it wouldn't be the same.....
I'd really like to find the one I had to sell. Through the legal crap, I felt like I lost something that I shouldn't have and had to sell to pay the attorney that won my case. Now, on principle I'd really like that one back.

Reactions: STORMCAT

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
Trying to locate my old Tungsten FGT VIN#1FAFP90S16Y400161. I had to sell this car due to a legal matter and would like to find it and possibly buy it back. Car was originally a California car that was sold to Elite Autos in Arkansas. I bought the car when my son was born, thinking I would be able to pass it along to him when he got older. Unfortunately, sometimes life happens. I would like to be able to rectify the situation and would like to acquire the car that I bought new and ordered in 2006. Any help would be appreciated. Tom
Have u reached out to Elite ? I imagine that be a good starting point ...

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
ur car is in Colorado ....

(1FAFP90S16Y400161 2006 FORD GT)​

License Plate 809NQU
License Plate State CO
Transaction Date 2023-03-27
License Expiration (May Not Be Accurate) 2024-03-31

4RE H8R

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2012
Granada Hills
You're awesome. Thanks, Tom