Looking for 05 red gt fully loaded

ajgt

Permanent Vacation
Nov 30, 2005
atlanta, ga
A friend is looking for a new 2005 pre increase price car, red with all four options for a few grand less the sticker, he just missed a car for $5000 off msrp so he would like to find something for around the same price. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. thanks

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Amazing to me how so many are looking for GT but are very concerned about a few grand. A few grand on a car like this is the same as a few hundred on a daily driver car.

Guess it's me, but having to wait an extra month or two just to save a few points would be unbearable.

In addition, it's worth a few points to get it from your local dealer. Come service time you'll be glad you did.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I think in my area it is more than a few grand. I have a verbal agreement to get an 05 at 7K below msrp now and if I were to buy the car when I 1st thought about, it in early 05, it would have cost me 250K. I my area the dealers still want 10K over msrp! I my case the waiting was worth while. To each there own. I don't like paying more the list and never have. In 05 I also tried to buy a F430 the waiting list was too long and the dealers were much too arrogant. The whole experience turned me off to Ferrari. Fine automobile, but a bad user experience. Some of the Ford dealers were bad, but none with the attitude of Ferrari. Ford dealers at least return your call and try to reach an agreement for a sale. Ferrari wants you to kiss their ass or take a hike!

BlackICE