Lone Star Lemans at COTA

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Here is a link for the event later this month. If you scroll to the bottom there are car corrals. We can park with the Mustangs or the vipers. I'm good with the majority on this one. We need to commit soon before the corrals fill up.

http://circuitoftheamericas.com/lslm/tickets

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Here is the info Chris for the ALMS tickets for the 18th and 19th (Friday and Saturday). There are no races on Sunday. There are only 3 car corrals this year as far as I could find out. Porsche, Corvette and Viper. You guys can park with the vipers if you want to go and drive with us on our parade lap on Friday evening (8pm-ish). I spoke with Andy Berger our sales guy and he didn't see an issue with that. If you get the tickets through Andy you don't have to pay tax, just the processing fee like you would online anyway. Tickets are (with the processing fee) $179 for drivers and $159 for passengers. Both include a swag bag and the Friday night parade lap. Passengers that don't want the bag or to do the parade lap are $119. I would suggest calling before the end of the week since they will have to mail your tickets and parking passes to you. Andy's number is 512-536-1493.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Dr. Frank, Spirit and I will be in the mustang corral. Tickets bought for me and Dr. Frank.

Last edited:

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Been thinking about going up on Saturday, not really interested in the second-string races earlier in the week.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Been thinking about going up on Saturday, not really interested in the second-string races earlier in the week.

See you there David, call Andy so we can sit in the same sections

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX

See you there David, call Andy so we can sit in the same sections

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
May be there Friday night with Chaparral. JH is set to lead parade lap.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Hope to see you there, call me when you get to the track.

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Can't make it. I was good for Friday and back to Midland that night late but now it's Friday and Saturday which I can't do. Catch you next time. Have fun at the race.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
We'll be there tomorrow in time for the gridwalk at 10:30