KR selling prices

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007
Just wanted to know what eveyone is seeing out there. Seems as if 67k is about the lowest a new KR can be had. Has anyone seen anything lower? What are the thoughts on pricing over the next 5 months, going up, down or staying. Also any thoughts on the value of the KR vs the Super Snake down the road as a collectors car? Is there going to be a 2010 KR? Thanks for the help guys.

on d bit

Jul 20, 2008
maricopa az
i believe they will continue to slip but will remain higher in the resale market over the supersnake. performance wise the the gt500 2010 is very close. i would think one would make a lot more money in the long run with the 2010 gt500 and then putting the extra 20k into another investment.

investment with a car, i dont think you can go wrong with a ford gt(if you already have one, maybe a second gt with low low miles?)

if i had to guess the kr will be back again with the 2011 gt500.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
i believe they will continue to slip but will remain higher in the resale market over the supersnake. performance wise the the gt500 2010 is very close. i would think one would make a lot more money in the long run with the 2010 gt500 and then putting the extra 20k into another investment.

investment with a car, i dont think you can go wrong with a ford gt(if you already have one, maybe a second gt with low low miles?)

if i had to guess the kr will be back again with the 2011 gt500.

I agree. One thing about Mustangs...they are still making more of them. Call them a Super Snake, a KR, a GT500...whatever still a varaition on a Mustang they make millions of. Buy it because you want it....not for an investment.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
When you can buy a nice driver 66-68 real shelbyGT350 for not much more than a new KR, if you want to have a cruiser you should buy the proven collectible. If your buying anything new, drive the thing, resale is a bonus. Odds are good a 66-68 GT 350 will always be worth more than a new one. A new Shelby will be lots more fun to beat on.

Steve

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
+1

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Huntington Beach dealer had a new KR for $68K