Kim Jong Il

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
He's only testing nuclear weapons because he's ronery...so ronery...so ronery and sadry arone.

teamamerica250b.jpg

I guess it's time for Hans Brix to send him a letter telling him how angry he is with him...

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Kim ILL SOB

He's only testing Nukes because he wanted to feel an exciting eruption at least once, and his wiener is so small, his girlfriends never come .... :ack

What a jerk, speechless. On the other hand, let's not forget that Christopher Hill (whom I know personally from his previous assignment as Ambassador in Warsaw, btw) had negotiated that they agreed to stop this crap, but Cheney and Rumsfeld didn't want to follow up on it. Not much to do right now, that won't destabilize the region if sanctions will make the folks there to have to start again the grass diet, or starve to Death. :eek

Wonder what will happen now with the famous friendly Nukers in Iran (which is & was the real issue to consider here), when nothing much of effect will happen to North Korea following this firework..
Makes you wonder what Dick and Donald have foreseen in this case. :rofl

Hope they have something that'll do the job, or else..... what a mess..

Stefan

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
:lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Indeed. Hard to imagine one man and his fat ass son can dominate a nation so thoroughly because they have tiny little pee pee syndrome. "But I want to talk to the U.S arone!!!!!"

I can't see what good can come of any of this. Two nations, two psychotic morons in charge...the midget of Tehran is even worse. I'd love to get 5 mintues alone in a cage with that one :lol

What a mess indeed. Having KJI have nuclear weapons near South Korea and Japan is like giving a 6 year old a grenade in a playpen.

SLF360 said:
He's only testing Nukes because he wanted to feel an exciting eruption at least once, and his wiener is so small, his girlfriends never come .... :ack

Wonder what will happen now with the famous friendly Nukers in Iran (which is & was the real issue to consider here), when nothing much of effect will happen to North Korea following this firework..

Stefan

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Meanwhile the Korean people suffer with an average monthly wage of $20.

Japan's not happy.... interesting days.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Neilda said:
Meanwhile the Korean people suffer with an average monthly wage of $20.

Sickening indeed. While the little boy makes self aggrandizing hollywood films about himself, the government freely admits several hundred thousand have died of starvation over the last decade. Who knows how high that number really is (surely seven figures).

Sick.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I suspect nothing will happen to N. Korea except BS talk and sanction from the UN. I guess even Bush won't have the balls to take on N. Korea and suffer the huge loss life that would follow, by having to Nuke them back to the stone age in response. Now Iran will proceed full speed ahead to get nukes as well! Japan will now rearm and build nukes to protect themselves from Korea and China will not be happy about that!

An ugly future!

BlackICE

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
DBK said:
Sickening indeed. the government freely admits several hundred thousand have died of starvation over the last decade. Who knows how high that number really is (surely seven figures).

Sick.

But remember, they have become grass eaters in due course. So the remainder is pretty nuke party aftermath-effect resistant by now.

Given that (also they) they drink beer when they find one, Kim Ill's big ass must be like Kobe meat..
While that might be speculation (wouldn't want a bite for sure), he certainly is the BIGGEST ASS in the region.... :lol

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
don't we have a cruise missle or two in the budget for his house?

Townshend

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
I think the solution is....

We need to give him a basketball!

Source : Drudge...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Wish I could find some humor here, sadly, none. Very few people understand the Korean mind. Korea was our first war where we did not have one of our POW's attempt to escape, not to mention sucessfully escape. Think about that.

I think we will have to arm Japan and develop an Asian Strategic Allegiance.

The world is a very unhappy place. We have Hugo Chavez destabalizing South America, he is Castro with oil money. The Chinese drilling 45 miles off the coast of the USA for oil.

The Middle East is explosive to say the very least. Muslim scurge is moving accross Europe and they are in a cultural - political downward spiral.

Time to open a nice 1970 Haut Brion to have with my pizza. Drink it now, the world is coming to an end. The question is when?

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
bony said:
Wish I could find some humor here, sadly, none. Very few people understand the Korean mind. Korea was our first war where we did not have one of our POW's attempt to escape, not to mention sucessfully escape. Think about that.

I think we will have to arm Japan and develop an Asian Strategic Allegiance.

The world is a very unhappy place. We have Hugo Chavez destabalizing South America, he is Castro with oil money. The Chinese drilling 45 miles off the coast of the USA for oil.

The Middle East is explosive to say the very least. Muslim scurge is moving accross Europe and they are in a cultural - political downward spiral.

Time to open a nice 1970 Haut Brion to have with my pizza. Drink it now, the world is coming to an end. The question is when?
Its always better when an older(little bit) wiser man says it than some chump a-s like me. Totally agree with ya bony :frown