Just recieved GT allocation...

neilhellr

GT Owner
Oct 14, 2005
Central IL
Hey Guys,
I just recieved an incremental allocation for a GT. I currently have Heritage 0009, which I am keeping as a driver. I would like your thoughts on what I should order for GT number 2.

This is a car I will most likely sell. I may drive the car a bit, and possibly take 2 GT's to Wixom, but I'm positive that in the long run, I will keep the Heritage and this car will go.

What would you order if you had the choice of any combo?

My initial thought was all white, no stripes (side stripe delete) with the standard radio, upgrade wheels and red painted calipers.

If there is an enthusiast out there who is having a hard time finding what they want, I would consider ordering the car to your specs. I know how long I waited for my Heritage and I know how happy I was the day the car showed up. If I could do that for someone else, I wouldn't be opposed at all!

Your thoughts???

-Neil
Heritage 0009

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
Although I'm not in the market for one I just wanted to say how nice of a gesture that is for you to offer something like that. :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You know, have you seen the all yellow car with no stripes at all posted here? Even though I love my red/white stripes, that all yellow looks pretty sleek. No matter on wheels, but probably without Mac. I hope as soon as my bra comes in and I feel more confident driving I-55 that I'll stop in ElPaso for a visit. Is your dealership there or a bigger city? FJP

neilhellr

GT Owner
Oct 14, 2005
Central IL
I've seen the all yellow car and I was back and forth between all yellow and all white. The yellow is stunning (had a yellow pantera, great car but for every day you drove it, you worked on it three, a whole other story!). On that note, also had a white Pantera (not nearly as nice as the yellow car) the car had shag carpeting (again, another story that would take hours). HA.

I searched the country and wasn't able to come up with an all white car (doesn't mean one doesn't exist), but I am leaning that direction. The car will NOT have shag carpet (just thought I would state that so we didn't get anyone worried!).

I need to put my order in tonight, so I apologize for the short notice, but if anyone wants me to spec a car for them, I can still do it (but only for a short time!). I wish I had more advanced notice, but that's how the system works sometimes.

I'd rather let someone spec their dream as opposed to ordering something I cooked up in my head!

The dealership is In El Paso (pop. 2500) but the majority of our business is Bloomington/Normal and Peoria. Would love to have you stop in for a visit! Let me know when you'll be by! (Are we planning a caravan to wixom?)

-Neil
Heritage 0009

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No caravan to Wixom. I'm going St. Louis, Indy, Toledo, Dearborn. Since you're close to I-74, we might meet in Indy, but otherwise out of both our ways to meet anywhere else. Talked with Speedlingerie a little while ago, my bra is to be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait for the weekend! I still like yellow. All white seems too pale, but there have been pictures of them posted here. If I had a couple months, I'd order a second car, but I'm in a cash flow crunch till summer. I didn't think I'd get the car I got at Xmas until next summer. FJP

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
My first visit to the site today. I have been attempting to find an allocation to order a blue with white stripes, no other options car, at msrp. If its not too late, I would be most grateful to fill your allocation with the car described above. kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net

neilhellr

GT Owner
Oct 14, 2005
Central IL
Well, Kirby caught me in time, I guess we still won't be seeing an all white GT (that is, until I get another allocated).

-Neil
Heritage 0009

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Kirby you lucky SOB....you must have beat me to it, i sent a PM......

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Frank, I have a lot of lines in the water, if I hear of an allocation, I'll send it your way.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
allocation

Neil Heller is one of the few Ford dealers who understands and demonstrates the beautiful interaction that can exist between life and business. A good person and great guy, who, I believe, has a loaded Blue GT at one of his dealerships. You couldn't find a better dealer to work with.