Introduction

Justin@VMP

Dec 9, 2005
I will post some background information on what we do at VMP.

Custom EFI tuning is our main focus. We do minor installs such as pulleys and CAIs for those customers that are also getting dyno tunes. We offer dyno, mail order, and remote tuning.

We are located in Central Florida, right between Daytona Beach and Downtown Orlando. Our location 2 miles from exit 104 off I-4 makes us easy to get to.

We have been in business for over 7 years.

I have been tuning since SCT opened their doors, and I worked for them for just under a year. We were SCT's #2 dealer for 2006.

We tune with the best equipment. Our Dyno-Jet Dynamometer is the industry standard for measuring HP and TQ. The numbers can't be fooled with like on other dynos. We are the only Ford tuner in Central Florida with a loaded Dynojet, we just invested in this upgrade at a retail cost of around $20k. This means we can now do steady state, step, and sweep testing (just like a Mustang Dyno). We have the ability to measure boost and print it on the dynograph. This makes it easy to spot problems like belt slip and more accurately gage the gains from certain mods. We use AFM1000 widebands, known as the most accurate in the industry. When tuning we install the wideband sensor directly into the exhaust for the most accurate measurement of the A/F. We use dual widebands (one installed in each bank) to spot problems such as bad injectors. I do not know of any other tuner that does this.

We rely on our tuning equipment and keep it in top notch condition since we do use it every day for tuning. We make sure that our A/F measuring equipment is always accurate.

For those with the SCT Pro-Racer tuning software we offer training on how to tune your vehicle with the software.

For questions you can email Justin@VMPTuning.com or call 321-206-9369

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I bought my GT500 tune from Justin a couple of months ago. Great service, great tune. Car runs really strong. For those that don't know, Justin has quite a following in the Shelby GT500 world. As his post describes he uses top notch equipment.

I would recommend him to anyone. :thumbsup

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Welcome...

Justin@VMP

Dec 9, 2005
Thanks Chris...I like the signature.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Justin, I appreciate your off line answers to my questions about the SCT Unit. You will be a much appreciated and valued member of this site, again WELCOME!