Interested in a Austin Martin vantage?

canuck

GT Owner
Mar 4, 2006
If you were interested in a vantage but was disinterested in its reliabiliy, word has it Honda may be taking it to this segment. Honda apparently is abandoning the nsx. No more supercar. The concept car has been put on ice. Instead honda is opting to build a 4 wheel drive 450hp gt that is going to challenge the vantage. When they built the nsx they had the ferrari as the target. I personally felt Honda did a superb job on that project. Could be interesting and could be my next daily driver if they don't take to long.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I took the slowest current Ferrari (360spider) against a NSX some time ago on a track,forget, it wasn't even satisfaction, just pityful...

Honda tried what Ford successfully achieved, in vain. Cheers :cheers to FORD MoCo!! I can not express the respect I have for Ford to have managed to build in such a short time a car that Great.! I, on the other hand, can not believe, it is not possible to have the Entire Company turned around - with focus to commit to build great value cars as was the origin - and roll out winners, one by one..

Nothing else has been the objective & strategy of my friend Luca de Montezemolo in Fiat.. and if DBK looks around the corner, there are very able financial top managers (like Sergio Marcchione's level, <but he's a bad ass guy>) in the FoMoCo Group already, if it needs a dedicated marketing pro to get the product development vision going convincingly, just call me to the job !

By now, I can only express = I (by now) love Ford :thumbsup ... not because of my companies' Focus'es and Mondeo's (hey, they ain't bad in any way!), but because of the spirit expressed in the GT, as a corporate icon ! let's get to work, and get it done !!

move & improve, Ford !
You can do it !

....a fan

Last edited:

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
i'm planning on getting the Aston Rapide. Much better looks and feel than the 612 scaglietti, that I was thinking of at first. I'll need a kid's bench in the back, and the Rapide promises to be real cool !

stefan

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I believe it has. As has the DBS V12 (the new Bond car) which I have recently ordered.

Sadly for Honda they'll never be able to make an Aston - only Aston can do that! :biggrin