If you own a Ferrari, and live in SoCal...

H

HHGT

If you own a Ferrari, and live in SoCal I may have some good news for you.

A highly trained Ferrari mechanic that worked for a high volume Ferrari dealership in SoCal have left the dealership and has now started his own shop in Orange County.

PM me for his contact info if you own an F car or planning on owning one and may be in need of repairs, maintenance or inspections.

Sam

P.S. I have no financial interest in this.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Syco asked me to ask you if he works on BMW's?:biggrin

H

HHGT

Syco asked me to ask you if he works on BMW's?:biggrin

:slap

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I don't have the heart to tell Sam there's a new V8 M3 in my garage...

(Not really! I just wanted to see if I could set him off!)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Don't tell Frank, unless it is RED! :lol

H

HHGT

That's okay Larry, I have a V8 S550 in my garage with a license plate that says: "IM STR8T"

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Don't tell Frank, unless it is RED! :lol

Actually, I'm thinking about "Space Grey", 'same as my wife's 335i. I saw a space grey, a white, a black and a red one side by side at the BIMMER (for Chris!) dealer in Scottsdale a couple 'months back, and to me the 'grey looks best on that particular body style.

That's okay Larry, I have a V8 S550 in my garage with a license plate that says: "IM STR8T"

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Then I assume THAT's the car you take when staying at The Wynn??? (One cannot be too cautious, you know!)

H

HHGT

Actually, I'm thinking about "Space Grey", 'same as my wife's 335i. I saw a space grey, a white, a black and a red one side by side at the BIMMER (for Chris!) dealer in Scottsdale a couple 'months back, and to me the 'grey looks best on that particular body style.

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Then I assume THAT's the car you take when staying at The Wynn??? (One cannot be too cautious, you know!)

Can I borrow your M3 BIMMER for the Gay Gala Days coming up at the WYNN????:willy:willy:willy

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Can I borrow your M3 BIMMER for the Gay Gala Days coming up at the WYNN????:willy:willy:willy

Well, gee, Sweetums, I haven't even ordered it yet! :rofl