If a tree falls...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Good thing nobody else is awake at 4:21 a.m. Site server was mysteriously unavailable for about 20 minutes...that'll never stop giving me a heart attack.

Insomnia's a bitch. But hey, at least I got out about 80 emails I'd been meaning to reply/send.

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Not so fast there DBK. I caught that mysterious outage.

I thought I'd been banned for a minute there...

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
What tree? It's like it never happened?!?!?

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
watch out, Dave, you might turn into something abstract like the 'architect'/.....

I am really worried, man ! :bored

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Dave, I always see you on at strange hrs. Just figured you & some of our foreign friends are there to keep me company. :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's because I'm a terrible insomniac. I usually get up for at least 3-4 hours a night in the middle of the night, if I can fall asleep in the first place. It drives Francesca insane, but she's a total zombie when she sleeps so she doesn't notice most of the time.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
DBK said:
It's because I'm a terrible insomniac. I usually get up for at least 3-4 hours a night in the middle of the night, if I can fall asleep in the first place. It drives Francesca insane, but she's a total zombie when she sleeps so she doesn't notice most of the time.

Dave-

Have you closed that deal yet???

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The car? Yeah, it's on to it's happy new owner. Flew in from Texas, had a faithful friend from his local car board wire me the money and had the bank pay the friend. It went straight on to the Z06 fest in Bowling Green, and he's gonna finish up some odds and ends that should make it (even more of) a real ass whooper on the street.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I think Chris meant the Francesca contract.... :wink

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
SLF360 said:
I think Chris meant the Francesca contract.... :wink

Yeah Stefan, that is exactly what I meant. I think Dave is just dodging the question... :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What Francesca contract? Stefan, aren't you a bachelor for life? Shouldn't you be actively warning me out of this? :lol