I will be doing free graphic design work.

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
There is no catch and I'm not making any money off this. I was supposed to do some graphic design work for I think (RadGT) awhile ago. My computer got all tweaked out and I lost my $1000 dollar copy of Adobe. I can only take on a couple project at once though becuase I still work and attend college fulltime. I love the GT and it would be my honor to do some graphic design work. I will let you know when I will have my new copy. It should be no later than two days. Also to any admin if this is the wrong spot for this post then I'm sorry. I thought since it said Vision that this would be appropriate.

cheers
:cheers

Tanner:cool

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
Just so eveyone knows I got my copy of photoshop cs3 and cs4 for I should be up and running tonight after 6pm pacific standard time. Just let me know if you want some pictures redone and tricked out.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I would very much like to see a blue with white stripe gt redone with flat black stripes do you think you can photoshop something like that? and may be one pic with black wheels and black stripes. here is your canvas

bluegtarrival160.jpg

bluegtarrival159.jpg

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
I will work on that when I get home tonight after dinner of course. The black rims...always a great choice. The paint scheme will be more difficult but I think I can manage. I havent used photoshop in almost a year. So I'm going to get my gear box oiled up and I'll be ready.:thumbsup

Tanner:cool

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
Can you take soroush's car, photoshop it behind a white w/ blue stripe GT crossing a finish line at the track of your choice?

:driving:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Can you take soroush's car, photoshop it behind a white w/ blue stripe GT crossing a finish line at the track of your choice?

:driving:

heyyyyyyyyyyy:biggrin

thank you very much Tanner I appreciate that, just ignore the other request,:lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
you know a lot is riding on how this turns out, Im going to make my decision as to whether I should paint the stripes black or not! based on this photo:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Roush, wake up and smell the coffee. RED stripes!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Roush, wake up and smell the coffee. RED stripes!

Frank, you should know by now that Im color blind I can only see black and white:lol when I bought the blue car I thought it was black:biggrin

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
soroush that car is so beautiful i woudnt touch it !!

steve

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
i got my photoshop last night and it didnt work. so i got a new copy downloading right now. so when i get home ill try my new copy. i will only be working on soroush right now until i get his photos done. :)

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
As long on you are working on a midnight blue with white stripes, how about a pic with black rims,leave the stripes white. Stu

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
no problem stu. i got an idea for the lights on the car. your all going to want this in real life once you see them done in the pics. im off at 7pm and will start working the pics.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Roush, if you're color blind, then you can't see red or green. Let's see what green stripes on a black car look like since you won't be able to tell the difference. Call it the St. Patrick's edition.

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
im up and running stu, got the new photoshop cs4 and im getting started tomorrow morning on it. sorry for the wait.

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
hey stu i have emailed you what i have so far, please take a look and let me know what you think. tanner

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
forgot about this thread, st. Patrick's edition huh? Frank as interesting as that sounds I would like to see your red car with the green stripes first, we can call it the Christmas special:wink

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
soroush that car is so beautiful i woudnt touch it !!

steve

thanks steve, I know the cars looks good in that trim, I just cant leave well enough alone, its sickness that I have had to battle all my life, unfortunately there is no cure, just a palliative treatment, so I have to medicate myself on a regular basis:biggrin

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
still doing the photoshop work?