I want to buy a GT with less than 100 miles

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I'm looking for an undamaged GT with less than 100 miles. It can be an 05 or '06, color and options are not important; however, less than 100 miles is important. PM or email me if you have or know of one for sale at a reasonable price. kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm looking for an undamaged GT with less than 100 miles. It can be an 05 or '06, color and options are not important; however, less than 100 miles is important. PM or email me if you have or know of one for sale at a reasonable price. kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net

Kirby-

OK, you've got my attention. What are you up to now????

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Looks like he wants something to keep his newly converted GT company.

I used to think it was crazy that people would buy two GT's.

After 4,400 miles, I completely understand. I only have one exotic, the Ford GT. If I were to get another exotic, it would actually be very tempting to buy another Ford GT.

I thought I was working pretty hard, but now I have a reason to work harder...

Such a great car.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Chris-
The X1 has changed my driving habits considerably - it's the only thing i drive. 1200 miles of pleasure driving in 3 weeks. Almost as many miles as I logged on the white GT since Oct '05. If I can find a low mileage car, I will convert it to another X1 to either sell or mothball. I've already been offered some tempting numbers for my X1.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Kirby I was offered well over what I paid for my GTX1 as well, although I did not give in because I did not want to wait again.

I love that the color options are not important (stated in your post) ! Please tell us what color you are leaning to on the new GTX1?

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
MK2-
You paved the way for the color of the next one which will probably be some variety of Candy Chrome Blue. I don't think I'll ever sell the one I have...certainly not without having another one in hand that I like as much. The next one will come from Genaddi with a Whipple.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Candy Chrome Blue. I like the sound of that!

Can't wait to see it...