Heritage owners, please help!

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
I will be adding numbers to my non-heritage GT. Can someone please take measurements of the diameter of each circle and the width of the black outline. Also, if you have the number '1', can you please measure the heigth and width of each one. Thank you so much! I will be having a local sign shop do these for me for $118 instead of $3000 from the dealer.:eek I know this question was asked before in another thread but it was never answered. TIA!

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Numbers

These measurement are close enough...without getting into 1/32nds.

Rear circle 18 1/2 inches

Sides: 19 1/2 inches

Front: 15 1/2 inches

Black trim ring 1/4 inch

Number thickness: 3 inches.

Make sure he uses at least 7 year vinyl or better.

Check his work. $118 is mighty cheap!!

Gordo.

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Thanks Gordo! You da' man!:thumbsup Yes, I did check his work, it is a reputable and national sign chain http://www.fastsigns.com/ They do a lot of vinyl auto work. If it doesn't look good, I can always remove it and not worry about $118 dollars. Thanks again!

Last edited:

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Can anyone with the number '1', give me height measurements for each one on the hood, decklid, and sides? These are the only measurements I really need before placing an order. Thank you kindly!

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Jeff,

(309) 267-3467 - dsign@dpc.net

Last contact I had for Shaun Bacon in Pekin - he will apply it on the car right. I've been there, done that and wouldn't trust the GT or my airplanes with anyone else around.

bb

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Jeff,

(309) 267-3467 - dsign@dpc.net

Last contact I had for Shaun Bacon in Pekin - he will apply it on the car right. I've been there, done that and wouldn't trust the GT or my airplanes with anyone else around.

bb
Thanks Bruce, I'll give him a call. After looking at the hood scoop and the curves on the doors, I decided not to attempt it myself.