Heffner Twin Turbo V10 R8

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
For the past several months we have been working on the development of our bolt on V10 R8 Twin Turbo system. This system employs twin Garrett GT35R turbos pumping out 6 psi of boost which produces an ear to ear grin inducing 725 wheel horsepower which brings it up 225 wheel horsepower from stock.

To date I would have to say that this is the most refined aftermarket twin turbo car that I have ever experienced. Exhaust noise levels can be quieted down to near stock levels with the larger mufflers and can be a bit louder with the smaller mufflers.

We worked with the guys at European Performance Labs to engineer the engine calibration and the job that they did is nothing short of spectacular.

Power delivery is very smooth and linear and the whisper of spooling turbos makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

I would like to give a special thanks to Eurotech Motorsports in New Jersey as well as their customer, John for providing us with this car for development. This car will be used for regular track days and we willbe sure to get you some good video once it hits the road course.
IMG_1581copy.jpg

IMG_1577copy.jpg

IMG_1576copy.jpg

IMG_1573copy.jpg

IMG_1570copy.jpg

IMG_1568copy.jpg

IMG_1566copy.jpg

IMG_1562copy.jpg

IMG_1554copy.jpg

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Looks GREAT!

Q: can the kit be applied to the Spyder R8?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Jason, CONGRATS!!! That fabrication and packaging is absolutely SICK!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
stunning! Nice work Jason, as usual

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
I am very interested in picking up an R8 in the future and adding some power. Looks great. I love my Heffner TTGT and would not mind at all having an R8TT. If you could PM me the cost of the kit installed I would greatly appreciate it. :cheers

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Great work. How many rwHP will it be? When will this be readily available?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Great work. How many rwHP will it be? When will this be readily available?

725 and Looks Great Jason!!!!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Any updates on these Jason? Looks amazing.
If it's now 725 rWHP (not engine), it probably picked up more than 225 hp, as stock it is rated by Audi at ~ 520 HP at crank, so probably 420 or so at rear wheels. Nice.

At 725 rWHP, it would eat up Ferraris, Lambos and even the new McLaren.