Happy Birthday piccola!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
What a weekend you're going to have.....
You're 23, in south Fla. and Greenbay plays on Monday night.

Mike Holgrem will kick GB butt!!!!

BTW - Tell SuperB he was a week off when he planned your party!

:cheers

Last edited:

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Thanks buddy!

We (the Packers) got off to a bad start this season, but beat the Lions last week. It was especially sweet since I was in Milwaukee when they won - spending quality time w/the family drinking beer & watching football. :cheers The Eagles are another story. The Pack has changed a lot since Mike Holmgren left 8 yrs ago. We aren't so much intimidated by him being w/the Eagles, but the fact that the Eagles in Phillie have been our Achilles heel for 44 years (as all fellow cheeseheads know). It will be an AWESOME b-day present because THEY ARE GOING TO PULL OUT OF THEIR LOSING STREAK AND KICK HOLMGREN'S BUTT!!!! :banana

I wish I was 23!!! 29 isn't too bad though! This was the BEST b-day I've had in a long time!! I feel like I won the "GT lotto"! :lol I received a red/white GT (too small to drive, but beautiful none-the-less), just about EVERY book on Ford's racing history, the GT40, & the Ford GT, & still have 2 GT presents on the way (one which I plan to proudly wear to SuperB's party)!!!! What more could a GT enthusiast ask for? I'm not used to getting presents, so this was WAY COOL! :party

I was also approved for a loan for a REAL GT, something I'd been waiting for for a LONG time! Sadly, I had to turn them down at this time. However, I am hoping that by my 30th b-day, I will be able to reward myself with a full sized, super fast heritage!!! It will be well worth the wait! :banana :banana :banana

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
29 AGAIN! HEY WHERE DID WHITE PETUNIA GET THAT PICTURE OF DBKS KID !!! :biggrin GTJOEY 1314

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
gtjoey said:
29 AGAIN! HEY WHERE DID WHITE PETUNIA GET THAT PICTURE OF DBKS KID !!! :biggrin GTJOEY 1314

AGAIN? YOU'RE SO MEAN!!! :lol Wait until you see what I get you for your b-day! :rofl 9/29/77 BABY! MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! :cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
They say at 29 again you start getting grumpy. :biggrin enjoy, every days a holiday now kiddo :lol :confused :lol :willy gtjoey 1314

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
happy birthday and many more... :party :party :party :club :party :party :party :party

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Happy Birthday Girl!
Being in your 20's is GREAT [I've been 25 for 35 years now:wink ]
ENJOY THE RIDE.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Happy Birthday MJ! Your best years are in front of you! :banana :party :party :party

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Woo hoo enjoy ! Free TTGT rides for you !

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Happy Birthday Piccola! Many happy returns! :club :party :pop :party :banana :banana :banana

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I guess pretty soon we'll have to change your name to Piccolaolda, or Piccolacreasa, or Piccolagraya. Happy Birthday kiddo. Don't do anything Bony wouldn't do!

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Just so you know... when you turn 30... You rediscover GRAVITY. Enjoy this last year of wieghtlesness... Happy b-day. :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sela Ward says for the first half of your life you have the face you were born with, and for the second half you have the face you deserve. I thought that was pretty deep until I heard she's having plastic surgery.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Thanks for the b-day wishes everyone! Had a great weekend! :cheers

Torrie, looks like I might be headed to St. Augustine next week... :banana Just give me a date!!

If Spirit can stay 25, then perhaps I'll stay 29. :biggrin No need for any more b-days.

Tim, I thought gravity didn't hit 'til 40!

Mad in NC, put that cheesehead on, 'cuz tomorrow's the day when GB spanks the Hawks, I mean Eagles. :lol

And Dr. Pickle, just how good of shape are you in? Perhaps when "Piccolaoldie" sees you in 2 wks she will invite you to participate in one of her favorite athletic activities w/her. It would be interesting to see how many comments you'd be brave enough to make in the ring... :rofl On second thought, I wouldn't want you to end up needing plastic surgery, so perhaps we should leave it at dinner... Your call. :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Now that's a challenge that's hard to refuse! Bony, did she strike you as the kind of woman who likes to beat up on old men?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
fjpikul said:
Now that's a challenge that's hard to refuse! Bony, did she strike you as the kind of woman who likes to beat up on old men?

...lets see, she :biggrin plays competitive basketball, rock climbs, sky dives, boxes....
yup, no doubt in my mind she can take care of bizz-ness and most likely kick the ass of most guys half our ages. I know how long it takes me to heal, so, I think I will leave the challenge to someone younger and dumber :lol Besides, I like MJ and Kayla :banana

Last edited:

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Okay doc, no skydiving or boxing. I'm 29 now & will try to be on my best behavior. I will even dress like a girl & act...almost lady-like. :biggrin I thought of something else we can do after dinner. It may cause you a little embarrassment, but is low risk & won't hurt a bit (unlike your idea of bone marrow biopsies). :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
tmstunts#1233 said:
Just so you know... when you turn 30... You rediscover GRAVITY. Enjoy this last year of wieghtlesness... Happy b-day. :cheers

or take up surfing....
http://www.filecabi.net/video/ultwave03.html

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
bony said:

I kitesurf... Does that count? :lol

http://www.dr-tourist.tv/pages/videopages/kitebeach.html

Yeah, there's a little bit of risk involved... (here's what NOT to do!)

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1129442400/Extreme_Kite_Surfing

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
I kitesurf... Does that count? :lol

http://www.dr-tourist.tv/pages/videopages/kitebeach.html

Yeah, there's a little bit of risk involved... (here's what NOT to do!)

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1129442400/Extreme_Kite_Surfing

OMG! I doubt he walked away from that one... :ack

I don't think they make a kite big enough for me.... Saw those guys & gals on San Francisco under the Golden Gate Bridge going 50mph... looks like fun.

Yeah, I would saw that is pretty extreame....