Gt500kr

08GT500

Jul 21, 2007
Peoria,Arizona
Local dealer has three coming in. All silver/blue. They are looking for $120k. Just passing along the information. Not looking to step on any supporting vendor toes. PM me if interested and I will be happy to pass along the contact information. Phoenix area.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Everytime I C $120K and "Mustang" in the same sentence (so to speak), my jaw hits the floor. :frown I mean, they're great cars and all, but...

08GT500

Jul 21, 2007
Peoria,Arizona
I hear ya, not within my pay range anyway. I get the impression many are purchasing them on the speculation that they will be worth big bucks in the future. To each his own. I have seen prices range from $100-180k. Word is at this point there will only be 4 in the Phoenix area and this dealer is getting three. They say they sell a bunch of Mustangs. I just want to take a look at one when they come in. I assume that is still free......

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
I have considered buying a GT500KR but can't seem to justify $40K+ over MSRP for it. The way things are going with Ford this may be Highest HP "Production" Ford built Mustang ever made.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I know of one that could be had for aound 110. blk on blk pm me if interested

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Tried to buy one from my local dealer at msrp.He called me back at 5pm and said if I wanted it for 6 figures it could be mine .I just said if I was going to spend that kind of money I'd buy another GT !!

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
Agreed, better off buying another GT which is what i am going to do.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Looked at two KR's today at a dealership in the DFW area. They are listed with "market adjustment" for MSRP plus $75K! I think they are looking for $120K as the bottom line. No way I would pay that kind of money for a Mustang, period. Nice car but, interestingly I like the Roush P51A Mustang car they had there better. For under $60K you can have a nice 510 hp Mustang with suspension mods and brake upgrades that probably outperform the "base" Shelby GT500. The interior trim is actually nicer IMO.