Fresno, Ca.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Bony-san,

I did not know that you were Kansei approved :wink

Sounds like an older F1 car with current GT bodywork overlaid - esp. the suspension details are interesting. To the reference in the article, I wonder what homoglation assistance Ford offered? I also wonder who said ~ they'd prefer the GT not be seen on a track

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The engine is a 3l Ford formula 1 motor... I know very little about this effort. It is a race series in Japan. Pass the Kirin or are you a Saparo guy?

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Na, I'm at home and I'm tryin' one of those Makers Marks Manhattans you seem to favor ~ hey, it's not bad straight up... MMM is necessary to remove the Sake taste from the palate. My Japanese customers seem to like their Sake warm, it has to be an acquired taste...

Below link is for you Bony:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C03E5D61139F931A25754C0A960958260

Now your time to read this post is business related and fully tax deductible :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Not to mention that for the Japanese consumer they often times buy goods that go through several tiers of distribution thus further increasing their ultimate costs. The drink consumers often times also demand upgraded packaging which is an added cost factor.
They seem to fancy limited editions...

No back to our regular scheduled program. :)