Got to see My K090 on the floor

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Went to Multimatic to see our car in production. Outstanding tour and information given by technical Director Pearce. The build process is is not like any other car build that I have seen. Can't wait for delivery end of this month.

Reactions: BtwoG and BAT

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
(y)
A bunch of members getting GTs the last month or so... Very exciting indeed!

Reactions: roketman

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
What day were you there? Yesterday? We were there Wednesday and it snowed all day and messed up our flying home as planned. Tour was well worth it!

Reactions: THamonGT

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
What day were you there? Yesterday? We were there Wednesday and it snowed all day and messed up our flying home as planned. Tour was well worth it!
WE were there on Tuesday Snow on Monday and yes snow on Wednesday We were lucky in from Fl on Monday night and out on tuesday night . How far a long was you car?

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Mine was between stations 3 & 4 and was pulled off the line as something had failed on inspection at Station 3. I can see why they inspect at every stage as they keep adding more to it and if they find something at a later stage it would be a lot harder to rectify. This car is definitely not for a shade tree, backyard mechanic to work on. I could not comprehend all the complexity of what is under the skin.

Reactions: Special K

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
You got that right. It sure looks sexy naked.

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mine was between stations 3 & 4 and was pulled off the line as something had failed on inspection at Station 3. I can see why they inspect at every stage as they keep adding more to it and if they find something at a later stage it would be a lot harder to rectify. This car is definitely not for a shade tree, backyard mechanic to work on. I could not comprehend all the complexity of what is under the skin.

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I agree the build process is like something I have never seen. I work on my 2006 A little ( key word a little)but this car is way beyond that. Just got a call today I get delivery on the 19th of this month. Can’t wait to get it on the open road.

Reactions: THamonGT and BAT