Go Like Hell/Road America

A.J. Baime

Jun 2, 2009
AJ Baime here. I wrote the book Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari, and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans. I've really appreciated all the enthusiasm from members of this Forum! Anybody headed to the big Kohler event this weekend? I'll be doing a book signing in the Ford tent up at Road America on Saturday (exact time not nailed down yet). Hope to see people there, it's going to be a fantastic weekend. And in case folks didn't catch it, here's a link to a great review in the Wall Street Journal from last Friday. I love the headline. "Ford Wins! Ford Wins!"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...661445936.html

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
AJ, there will be a few of us there on Saturday. Look for the fastest RED Ford GT there and you will have found me. If we don't find you, please come find us. Frank Pikul

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
I'm also headed up Saturday with Frank. I'll let him beat me there so he can still think red's fastest... Black owners know the real truth.

PhotoView.jsp

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Hopefully I'll meet you someday A.J. and get my copy signed. Thanks for the great read!

A.J. Baime

Jun 2, 2009
Will see you there, more details on how we can find each other to follow. Looking forward to this one big time. I only wish I would be showing up in a GT.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
AJ, anything is possible for the right amount of money or access to the The Mansion.

A.J. Baime

Jun 2, 2009
I haven't been to the Mansion myself!