Garage Art

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Anyone have a URL to garage decals appropriate for the GT? Large blue oval or (?) or other wall "art"

(Have plans on sleeping in the garage).

toms

Apr 12, 2006
eshrink said:
Anyone have a URL to garage decals appropriate for the GT? Large blue oval or (?) or other wall "art"

(Have plans on sleeping in the garage).

Try www.ford.artehouse.com . They are contracted by Ford to sell archival photos. You can also find them at www.fordcollection.com and look for the link to artehouse. Really good photos there in larger format size.

Tom S.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
that is http://ford.artehouse.com without the www.

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
URLs appreciated. The GT photos/posters are very nice.

Thanks again,

- doc

David Gencay

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
where can i find

where can i find the ford racing banner or flag to hang in my garage thanks Dave

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I have done my entire garage myself using Power Point and images from the Internet pages, setting the page size to 24x36 inches or what ever size you want. Importing and sizing images, personalizing posters, choosing background colors, putting in text and then having Kinkos print on glossy paper, then framing it. Makes for great stuff.

See Images Below

Attachments

• ford single greatest day 3.jpg
    ford single greatest day 3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 52
  • shelby art 2.jpg
    shelby art 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 47

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Garage art

AtomicGT -

Nice job! Those posters are really nice.

Jeff

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Jeff,

I do a lot of lecturing using power point, so manipulation of images, text and graphics is something I do every day. So I started out with Viper Art personalized in 2001, then Shelby Mustang and Cobra art and now Ford GT art. I can create anything that does not exceed the printer size at Kinkos. With the glossy paper, it works out great and I can customize the posters with my own car images.

Attachments

• shelby mustang 2.jpg
    shelby mustang 2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 33
  • viper colors 1.jpg
    viper colors 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: