French Riot in Paris!

Pipelion

Paris was the scene of hundreds of angry Parisians expressing frustration over several major concerns today. Huge angry crouds swelled the French streets.

Interviews and polls, of those taking to the streets, have shown problems were due to low allotment numbers of Euro Spec Ford GTs. France being the site of numerous LeMans vicotories for the GT40. The French simply lost it. Attempts of other car import substitutions did little to quell the outrage.

Blog blog blog.

Allan

Sorry to make light of an ugly situation, again I just couldn't help myself.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
The French deserve all the jokes. :wink

04SVTCobra

Mar 27, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
hopefully the french GT owners keep their cars safe from any possible damage by the riots.

more then welcome to ship it to my garage for safe keeping. :banana

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I like Jeremy Clarkson explaination of why the French are burning so many of their cars.... 8 out of the worst 10 cars rated by Top Gear views are French!

BlackICE

redwhitestripes

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
DUBAI UAE
OK guys,shall we start bad jokes on each other now?
If you want I have plenty on americans but I don't think that it is the subject of FORD GT FORUM.
Am I wrong?

Eric,proud french.

Attachments

• 2020033_5.jpg
    2020033_5.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 113

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
If all the news is French jokes now, good night..

The French undoubtedly have a lot of problems, I can tell you that...
So maybe not pound on them right now. Eric here already feels offended, so maybe The Source will intervene again and give us Matrix advice...
- That'd actually be a highlight here ! Slowly, I feel the forum run's a bit out of steam in term of 'I must check what's lately posted' for me.. Looks also that a second wave of owners has come in, and reposts old discussed items and so on, discovers thing's we've extensively discussed few months ago, and so on. Maybe we need to improve on the searchengine function that people are easier aware what's already in the archives.......
Just a thought,

stefan or should I write 'stephane' ?

Pipelion

Eric,

If jokes are not close to the truth they don't work. That's why it hurts to laugh. My mother's mother's side is French, so I'm a quarter French. I'm also a great french kisser. :biggrin

Also the joke had nothing to do with the French, it was using a real French happenning and adding an automobile truism (lack of euro FordGTs).

Now you have to admit seeing people riot and thinking they are upset because of a lack of fine autos is funny. This is why I posted it. I was watching the riots, and that thought came to me.(I cracked up). Though totally absurb, I thought other Ford GTers would realize it was absurd and laugh.

I'm sorry you were offended. I ment to make you laugh, not get you upset. Accept my apology please. :thumbsup

Have a good one,

Allan

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I laughed...

The Architect

Ergo..vis a vis...concordantly
Jan 1, 1970
The Source
Unfortunately while things have gotten busier in the matrix, things are even busier outside. I will try to more adequately read the posts from now on, but keeping track of several hunderd posts daily is difficult. I'll probably add an additional moderator soon. If something is amiss, you can always use the "report post" icon to notify the website.

The search function is very useful as is. Making people use it is another story.

Thanks
The Architect

SLF360 said:
Slowly, I feel the forum run's a bit out of steam in term of 'I must check what's lately posted' for me..

Looks also that a second wave of owners has come in, and reposts old discussed items and so on, discovers thing's we've extensively discussed few months ago, and so on. Maybe we need to improve on the searchengine function that people are easier aware what's already in the archives.......