Fpv open day in australia

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
Thought some of you guys would like to see our Falcon's and some other Aussie Fords.
My GT was on display also.:cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQl09T-VJ9w

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks for sharing Ed!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Interesting, lots of customized 4 doors. Looks like a good time.:thumbsup

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I really like the little pickup trucks they are pretty cool:thumbsup Send me one over here in the states please:banana

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
I really like the little pickup trucks they are pretty cool:thumbsup Send me one over here in the states please:banana

No worries from around US$20,000 you could have one:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
No worries from around US$20,000 you could have one:cheers

Would that include conversion to PROPER SIDE steering? :rofl:rofl:rofl

I assume that red FGT that was "roped off" was yours? Did you get any "grief" for doing that?

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
Would that include conversion to PROPER SIDE steering? :rofl:rofl:rofl

I assume that red FGT that was "roped off" was yours? Did you get any "grief" for doing that?

RHD but a mirror conversion to LHD could be done.:biggrin

Yeah it is mine FPV roped it off, they also had a 67 T bird belonging to Eric Bana which they roped off, I think they were concerned they may lose a few bits and pieces off them.:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Yeah it is mine FPV roped it off, they also had a 67 T bird belonging to Eric Bana which they roped off, I think they were concerned they may lose a few bits and pieces off them.:cheers

'Far as I'm concerned, for a number of reasons, it's really a good idea to do that yourself as well anytime your FGT is in a show. :willy Some on this board disagree with that. But, 'way I look at it, "an ounce of prevention..." :biggrin

However, if the folks "down under" are the same as the folks up here, be advised you WILL probably get static from some of 'em for doing it - and odds are THOSE are among the very people you'd best keep away from your car! They belong to the, "I have every right to put my paws on whatever I want anytime I want", crowd.:bored

Paranoid Pockets

ED8192

GT Owner
Dec 1, 2006
Melbourne Australia
'Far as I'm concerned, for a number of reasons, it's really a good idea to do that yourself as well anytime your FGT is in a show. :willy Some on this board disagree with that. But, 'way I look at it, "an ounce of prevention..." :biggrin

However, if the folks "down under" are the same as the folks up here, be advised you WILL probably get static from some of 'em for doing it - and odds are THOSE are among the very people you'd best keep away from your car! They belong to the, "I have every right to put my paws on whatever I want anytime I want", crowd.:bored

Paranoid Pockets

Unfortunately that is true and parts for these cars are just not readily available here:frown