Ford Racing Shifter arrived

Aug 25, 2006
What a wonderful surprise. I have been told the 17th and out of the blue it arrived today.

I ordered it through Jack aka Muscle Motors Performance Inc. A great person to work with and along with the trans-cooler the pieces were all drop shipped to my facility.

In the box as wrapped it looks like a piece of art. I have spoken with a fellow that has installed a few and and am now prepared for the 1-1/2 hour process to get this beauty into place.

Shadowman

Last edited:

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Please keep us informed of the process and what you think iof the finished product.

Aug 25, 2006
TEXAS GT said:
Please keep us informed of the process and what you think iof the finished product.

I will do so..... in addition as I mentioned in an earlier post I had Jay from GTSaver.com ship me one of his modified OEM shifter balls as as well. I have already installed it and love the way it looks so in combination with the short shifter I will see how she feels. I suspect the package will work well togther.

There are several projects at critical stages at the moment in my facility so I do not expect to be able to install it for a few days.

Takes care

Shadowman