Ford Racing Legends event, Jan. 11th in Philadelphia

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Hope that everyone had a great holidays season, I was out of town and was able to get to The Henry Ford museum in Detroit over the break. Chassis P1075 was there, and I took a slew of pics that I'd love to upload a few of later on. But more important matters! When I was gone I heard that there was going to be an event in Philadelphia that some of you may be interested in. Both a MKII and MKIV will be on display, along with Greg Kolasa from Shelby American.

Good chance I'm going to head up to this, and if anyone in the driveable area would like to meet up for some coffee I'd be game :)

http://simeonemuseum.org/events

*begin paste*
Join us on Saturday, January 11th at Noon for our first event of 2014: a Racing Legends profile of the Ford GT40. We’ll have both our Mk.II and Mk. IV on display. Weather permitting, we will take one (or both!) out for a run after the presentation.

Plus we will have Shelby American Automobile Club Historian Greg Kolasa here to provide an in-depth discussion about these ground-breaking cars and the story of how they came about. Admission to the January 11th Racing Legends Day is included with regular museum admission.

This Racing Legends Day is part of a significantly expanded schedule of events here at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum in 2014. We will be announcing the full schedule very shortly. We hope to see all of you at this event. And, we wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.
*end paste*

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Up here now, braved the weather with my father. Yellow mkii and dark blue mkiv. Looking forward to a great presentation!