australia/ 51st state
jasper

hey bony, if i buy it will you detail it? :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
with joy, send first class ticket, arrange accomdations, secure quantities of Hermitage, cases of Bondo and I will be down in a jiffy :biggrin

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
consider it done

bony, i've arranged a flight on a tiger moth, :eek a luxury tent in a paddock with some sheep thrown in to keep you warm, :willy ,a six pack of bourban to make them sheep look pretty :ack .

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jasper said:
bony, i've arranged a flight on a tiger moth, :eek a luxury tent in a paddock with some sheep thrown in to keep you warm, :willy ,a six pack of bourban to make them sheep look pretty :ack .

Jaspar, old man, you got me wrong, I am into white pointers and fried eggs, not sheep. Fix me up on that and I will take a king size room at the Intercontinental instead of the usual suite I demand. Makers Mark bourbon works for me... :banana

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
bony what's this old business?, i was born in 59. poached eggs are better :eek . do you know what the outcome from that auction was?, nearly make ya cry when ya see a gt like that.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jasper said:
bony what's this old business?, i was born in 59. poached eggs are better :eek . do you know what the outcome from that auction was?, nearly make ya cry when ya see a gt like that.

ok.. i was told oz slang for white breasts on the topless beach is white pointers and tanned ones are fried eggs... I like both.