Ford GT & Real Estate Sales

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
A friend & fellow GT owner is selling one of his houses in Northern California & decided to use his Ford GT & a few other cars to help sell the house. Check out the 23 car garage/workshop! Who needs the house with that space! The full page ad ran in the June 2007 issue ofSacramento Magazine.

Ed

Attachments

• El Dorado Hills house ad with GTs.jpg
    El Dorado Hills house ad with GTs.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 437

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
does seem a tad tight, perhaps he could get stackers in there, looks like the ceiling is tall enough.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Not a bad lookin' pre-fab. They've really made strides with those over the past 10 yrs! :rofl

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Once the kids are gone......

does seem a tad tight, perhaps he could get stackers in there, looks like the ceiling is tall enough.

...... and I don't need all the room I have now, I plan on letting 20% of our home staff go. That done, if I really liked the location perhaps I could sell half my collection and squeeze in there.

Chip

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
...... and I don't need all the room I have now, I plan on letting 20% of our home staff go. That done, if I really liked the location perhaps I could sell half my collection and squeeze in there.

Chip

Chip, don't do it, you need ten fingers:lol don't cut two off:lol

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
What does he do for a living?

Well I guess for $4.5M, it aint that bad

Hard to pull off a 23 car garage here in NY/CT suburbs with real estate board approvals!

Although Ira Rennert of the New York Hamptons supposedly has a 200 car garage under his palace

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2639223210061904185kmocTP

Last edited:

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Looks like my gardiner's cottage. :rofl

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Any Taker?

All this talk about some small time 23 car garage is really starting to annoy me.

My “open air” garage will house many many more cars than his.

I will sell for only $4 million.

Any takers?

Attachments

• DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 397

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Here in NYC they are turning office buidling into condos....

This one is using a Gallardo & Smart for drive in lobby !

http://www.williambeaver.com/

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
I would gladly sell my 2600 sq. ft. shanty with a 5000 sq. ft. garage on 40 acres of ground for just 2 mil. A car lovers paradise. You could start your own GT wrecking yard. :biggrin

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
What does he do for a living?

Well I guess for $4.5M, it aint that bad

Hard to pull off a 23 car garage here in NY/CT suburbs with real estate board approvals!

Although Ira Rennert of the New York Hamptons supposedly has a 200 car garage under his palace

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2639223210061904185kmocTP

Good old Ira, a Clinton and Kerry supporter.....you know the richest guys who say they are for the poor under-privedged democrats. Hmmm the largest mansion.....made a killing on the hummer...sold it to his neighbor (ronald perelman) that was tied up with Monica Lewinski...hmmm

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Good old Ira, a Clinton and Kerry supporter.....you know the richest guys who say they are for the poor under-privedged democrats. Hmmm the largest mansion.....made a killing on the hummer...sold it to his neighbor (ronald perelman) that was tied up with Monica Lewinski...hmmm

Hard to believe Monica is thirty something, seems like just yesterday she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees:lol

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Hard to believe Monica is thirty something, seems like just yesterday she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees:lol

Thats why it is so important not to leave your Cigars laying around on the floor:eek

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Rennert
Seems Ira is quite the crook.

Mad Max

Apr 7, 2006
SE Michigan

Bony, you have a second house?.....thats white???:banana