Ford GT high speed pass on freeway.

GT1261

GT Owner
May 28, 2012
My cousins GT-R 730HP E85 tune
My Tattoo Artist 997 Turbo 550HP

My GT Whipple 4L perfect tune by Torrie.
I reached 366km/h on VBox after that light right turn.

I was running late to my wedding ;)

[video=youtube;GUJrH3Czaz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJrH3Czaz4[/video]

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I remember an Arizona guy posting a very similar vid on the 'net of himself doing 200 MPH in his Lambo on the San Tan freeway Southeast of Mesa/Chandler/Gilbert.

It took a couple weeks or thereabouts, but 'the powers that be' nailed him to the cross over it. 'Took his car for starters as I recall.

'Just sayin'...:secret:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Entertaining but Crazy on public roads IMO and lucky nobody was killed

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
FWIW, I would not be posting that on-line for obvious reasons.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Landscape

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
That's :willy- Take it to the track !

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Last guy that posted one, got arrested!

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I believe some counties here in Florida have laws regarding driving 30 miles over a posted speed limit as a felony. Excessive speeding or reckless endangerment, etc. They can impound your car, put you in a cop car on the way to jail and parade you in front of a judge on Monday morning.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
There is no per se reckless driving charge for "X" amount over the speed limit in Florida. This is not the case in every state. Over 80mph or 20mph over the limit is reckless driving in Virginia. In Florida, you can be charged with reckless driving at any speed, but the State must prove "willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property."

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ute&URL=0300-0399/0316/Sections/0316.192.html

I'm not going to throw any stones concerning the video, but I don't think it's a good idea to post videos like that for the reasons stated above. If someone feels compelled to share a video like that, at least post it in the owner's forum for a modicum of privacy. The police have become very sophisticated in mining this type of evidence. All it takes is getting on their radar screen. With the current class warfare mentality, you'll get no sympathy.

I don't drive with people who insist on filming everything.

In any event, that's hauling the mail! The screen in the GTR would aggravate the snot out of me.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I'm somewhat astonished that the vid hasn't vanished as yet. :secret:

Buuuuuuut, like they say, all ya kin do is lead a horse to water...:wink

GT1261

GT Owner
May 28, 2012
Well we all know that doing such thing is crazy in US. They will put you away ASAP if they have evidence.

But this video was recorded in Europe. :)

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I stand corrected, again. Can you furnish me your phone # in case I need your services counselor? (LOL)

LOL
There is no per se reckless driving charge for "X" amount over the speed limit in Florida. This is not the case in every state. Over 80mph or 20mph over the limit is reckless driving in Virginia. In Florida, you can be charged with reckless driving at any speed, but the State must prove "willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property."

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ute&URL=0300-0399/0316/Sections/0316.192.html

I'm not going to throw any stones concerning the video, but I don't think it's a good idea to post videos like that for the reasons stated above. If someone feels compelled to share a video like that, at least post it in the owner's forum for a modicum of privacy. The police have become very sophisticated in mining this type of evidence. All it takes is getting on their radar screen. With the current class warfare mentality, you'll get no sympathy.

I don't drive with people who insist on filming everything.

In any event, that's hauling the mail! The screen in the GTR would aggravate the snot out of me.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I stand corrected, again. Can you furnish me your phone # in case I need your services counselor? (LOL)

LOL

Sure, but I won't be much use to you unless you have a kidney mistakenly removed or get hit by a train.
:lol

Apr 14, 2015
Whoa!!!!! Scary, crazy, fun, wild. Scary.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Post a photo of that epic tattoo!

GT1261

GT Owner
May 28, 2012
gttatt.jpg

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
That demonstrates some serious dedication and loyalty. Nicely done artwork too.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well we all know that doing such thing is crazy in US. They will put you away ASAP if they have evidence.

But this video was recorded in Europe. :)

Make sure nobody loses his 'vehicle shipping transport' papers and 'international driving permit' (assuming y'all live stateside). 'May come in handy...:willy :biggrin

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
Last guy that posted one, got arrested!

Not arrested and lucky to get off with just a ticket.

http://fox6now.com/2014/09/24/video...-waukesha-county-now-two-men-have-been-cited/

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
You got of light, In CA you get a ticket for more than that for only going 75 in a 65 zone.