Fantastic Mobile Wheel Repair!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
About 6 months ago I damaged my front left BBS wheel, gouged it up pretty good on the spokes around the center. Been trying to figure out best and most efficient way to handle the repair when I asked a buddy of mine about it. He told me about a guy that he found through a Porsche dealer that comes to your house/shop and does the repair on the spot. Fixed his Cayenne Turbo S and his wife's Mercedes wheels and really blew him away with the speed and most importantly, the quality. And man, was he right!

For those of you who may have injured your BBS wheels and are heading to Newport Beach in August, you may want to give this fellow a call in advance and set up with him to get your wheels like new again. He spent one hour and charged $200.00 for my particular situation and that was a fraction of the other options I had researched, not to mention the time factor.

His name is Son Tran, Onsite Wheel Reconditioning, Westminster, CA, 714-742-6855.

PS, I am as anal as anybody on this site about my GT and the repair and matching finish is undetectable. :thumbsup

funat50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 1, 2006
Greensboro NC - IOP, SC
On-site?

Can you ship him a wheel for repair? Not sure about the total cost of wheeel removal, tire removal, shipping, and re-installation after repair, it the numbers still work.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Funat50,
I don't know the answer to your question....you would have to give him a call.
Good Luck!