Don't drive in Paris! :-)

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
I don't know how many of you have seen this, but it's definitely worth watching!
A Zonda, GT and 430 stuck in a parking structure in Paris. Priceless.
Oh yeah, it's our friend Jeremy in his GT :biggrin

http://media.putfile.com/Top-Gear---Zonda-Ford-GT-and-F430-get-stuck-in-Paris

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That is really funny. My guess is the width and turning radius of the GT is pretty tough in many places in Europe. Maybe some of our European friends will comment? Stefan? One of 101?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The rest of that segment was very long, and very good. I'm going to hack it up tomorrow or Friday because I got the BitTorrent of the full episode and it is far too big to host on the server. Driving through Paris, on the highways, on country roads.

I'll PM the file address on a first-come, first-serve basis when I'm done so people can enjoy it. I'd love to post it freely, but links from other sites would kill the site's bandwidth in under a day. And the Beeb would probably sue me...

Hopefully it'll pop up somewhere besides the torrent clients eventually.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Paris is a peculiar city to drive in - the French, whilst seeming to love cars (nice cars always draw big crowds in France) appear to hate them in the centre of Paris! Paris is gridlocked for much of the time, nobody lets you out, and when in the major junctions- you just drive and hope nobody hits you. It's a test of nerves!