DMP/Famoso private track day 11/17/07...

FordFanStan

Sep 11, 2007
San Diego
Dantes Modular Performance would like to host a private track day on November 17th at Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield, Ca.

We have had great turnouts there previously including some we joined with the SRT10 guys. The track prep is usually amazing, decent DA's, great atmosphere, and a chance to possibly gain your best ET to date. We are looking for 50 confirmed registrants ASAP. The cost is $100.00 to race, and it will be open to the public for spectating at $5.00 a person. This is first come first serve with a maximum of 100 vehicles.

I will be in contact with Famoso to find out if they will have all of their facilities open, like race fuel, snack food, etc.

There will be plenty of track time so you could get a lot of practice in.

We would like to see as many Fords in attendance as possible, but with such short notice, we will probably be inviting all the SRT10 guys and possibly others, but we are not allowing rice...

Updated List found here...

Please let me know ASAP if interested or have any questions... FordFanStan@aol.com

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Sep 11, 2007
San Diego
Update:

Dantes Modular Performance private track day...

Nov. 17th, gates will open at 8:00am.
Racing will begin at 10:00am
Racing will end no earlier than 5:00pm
$100.00 for each racer and/or vehicle.
$5.00 for each spectator.
Fees to be paid at the gates on arrival. Fees will include a free lunch consisting of a burger and fries provided by Famoso Raceway.
Both lanes will be open, regular track prep, and no classes as of now. Depending on what variety of vehicles shows up, Famoso management may decide to divide into a couple classes, i.e. street tired vehicles and slicks, to help with track prep. Ambulance/EMT's, tech officials, track preparers, and Famoso management will all be on scene.
As of now, I have 60 confirmed attendees on the list and I'm sure there will be more attending with another two weeks of advertising. It should turn out to be a great and fun event, with lots of good racing.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to call or email me and I would be happy to answer them or find the answer for you. Thank you for your interest, Stan

Stan Duncan
Dantes Modular Performance
1635 Coolidge Ave.
National City, Ca. 91950
619-474-8675 Work
Stan@DantesModularPerf.com

FordFanStan

Sep 11, 2007
San Diego
UPDATE:

Just wanted to remind everyone this event is on a first come first serve basis. I need to reiterate this due to several calls Famoso and I have been receiving. You need to be on my list, so that all racers are accounted for. It is as simple as contacting me and asking to be added, I will take your name and add you.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to call or email me. Thank you, Stan

Stan Duncan
Dantes Modular Performance
FordFanStan@aol.com
619-474-8675