Determining the value

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
How will I know if I've gotten a good deal or not? I will be looking at vehicles that have 10K or less mileage, but not ultra low.
For instance, vehicles that are at 10k then its going to be so much, and if its 6k then its this much.

You can do some homework by looking at the big auction houses and get some ball park ranges of $ / per mile on what some cars have gone for . You can also check on cars.com and the Dupont registry to see what some ranges on asking prices are.
Do you own research and be comfortable with your decision. There are a lot of places to see the cars for sale. That car Shelby mentioned sounds like a fair deal and he has a great reputation here and he stands behind his cars. There are a lot of well cared for cars with more that 10K miles..

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
i have a white with blue stripes that just came in that has 11k miles. It's a 2006 model with all options. This car is extremely nice and priced under $250k. Let me know if your ready to join the owners circle....

this!!!!!

Tomcat

GT Owner
If you go to Haggerty's or KBB (whether you agree with the value or not), you will see that the definition of "good deal" changes yearly.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
I have a white with blue stripes that just came in that has 11k miles. It's a 2006 model with all options. This car is extremely nice and priced under $250k. Let me know if your ready to join the owners circle....

Thanks for the offer, but I prefer black. All the different colours are nice and to each his own, but for me black is a little more sinister.
I just placed one of my cars up for sale and I have to wait for that to sell first.
Thanks, again.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Do you own research and be comfortable with your decision. There are a lot of places to see the cars for sale. That car Shelby mentioned sounds like a fair deal and he has a great reputation here and he stands behind his cars. There are a lot of well cared for cars with more that 10K miles..

Who knows, I may change my mind about the getting black vs white.

Last edited:

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Thanks for the offer, but I prefer black. All the different colours are nice and to each his own, but for me black is a little more sinister.
I just placed one of my cars up for sale and I have to wait for that to sell first.
Thanks, again.

what are you selling?

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
what are you selling?

A special non-production 911 Porsche Carrera, ROW.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Link?

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime