Detailed: 1996 BMW M3 Coupe *DUW*

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I hope you don't mind me posting my latest work. This BMW came out looking fantastic. I wish the lighting was a little better today because this yellow paint had a lot of shine to it after the Zaino was applied.

Here are a couple pictures of the trim restoration.

BEFORE:
1%206607UW.jpg

AFTER:
2%206607UW.jpg

3%206607UW.jpg

4%206607UW.jpg

5%206607UW.jpg

6%206607UW.jpg

7%206607UW.jpg

8%206607UW.jpg

9%206607UW.jpg

1%206607UW.jpg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello Jayson...
Shouldn't you be posting this on the BMW forum?
Cheers,
Bony

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Hello Jayson...
Shouldn't you be posting this on the BMW forum?
Cheers,
Bony
I just like to post the latest work, this is something I finished today. I'll restrict it to the Ford GT in the future.

Thanks,

Jason

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hi Jason,
You do great work, but please, keep if FGT if possible. Of course pictures of cars just detailed with naked wimen are welcome....:thumbsup :lol :thumbsup
(just kidding)...
Cheers,
bony

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
You have some weird dirt on your lens. It looks like it spells out Jasonsautospa.com. :wink :biggrin

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
You have some weird dirt on your lens. It looks like it spells out Jasonsautospa.com. :wink :biggrin
Believe me, I despise the watermark more than anyone else does...:bored

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Maybe the watermark should go?

Jason,

Iv'e seen several comments from forum members on your pics being marked with your name. I had an experience last year at my company. A dirty maggot that I trusted and employed as a project manager made plans to quit (fine, right) but he downloaded our ENTIRE computer server to DVD before quitting. All of our engineering, quotes, pricing and customer files, I am talking everything. We spent the next several weeks planning damage control, talking to our attorneys about injunctions and everything else that you can imagine from someone stealing a copy of our entire computer system.

The scum sucking maggot now works for another company that cannot keep its workers busy more that 4 days a week and we continue to prosper. He thought if he brought his new employer our database on a silver platter that he would be worth more. The end result was that the relationships that we have built with our customers and the quality and service that we provide could not be stolen and our company continues to thrive and grow,

If you really don't like the watermark, drop it, I think it is doing more harm than good. Maybe a little logo at the corner of the picture would be appropriate but having your name across the middle of your beautiful detailing does appear a little paranoid.

Just a little insight from someone who had a lot more than a picture taken from my business.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
That is quite a story and I am glad your company prospered off his selfishness and stupidity. I'm glad the good guy came out on top.

The only problem I see with it being in the corner is that it can be cropped out but maybe it is worth the risk just so there isn't such an ugly design across it entirely. I'll do some experimenting, as I believe you are right when it may be doing more harm than good.

Thanks Tony