Demographics?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I am a man of my word... spyder man is history... adios.
I think we have 6 or 7 GT owners in little old Fresno, as a matter of fact, we are thinking of changing the name to FRE-YES to be more positive. :thumbsup

Bman33

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2006
Miami
nota4re said:
Ok bony,

Between your moniker, the "winston" talk, the fact that you admit to living in Fresno, and most of all that %$%& gay-dancing spiderman thingy..... we're beginning to wonder about you. Now, didn't you say in some previous thread that you would delete the gay Spiderman dude if one more person said it was gay? It's gay. :willy :willy

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Damn!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Although I am glad 'ol Spiderman is gone, I hope you know that I was just raz'n you and Fresno in good fun. You only have one guess as to what's on my passport under birthplace city.... It gets worse, I spent my growing up (whatever little I did) in Porterville, and look how perfect I turned out. :biggrin

Still have relatives in Fresyes and really have nothing against it - 'cept for for a few years running it was the top car theft per capita city in California if not the nation. Lock your doors!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Bony... glad to see your little friend missing today. By the way we have over 10 GT's that I have heard about in FreYes now. 6 of them are in our local Viper Club.

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
This is a rough crowd. :biggrin You guys crack me up. :lol Looks like you drove Rong out of here, no pun intended. :eek

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
NJF, in all seriousness I don't think that was our intention at all - it certainly wasn't mine (nor would I have the right).

It just seemed a rather odd opening ball from him and we all responded accordingly.

On the upside we did lose the gay spiderman, and frankly, that's a bonus. :lol

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We have those type of posts all the time on the Viper Club website. The answers there are much different though. They will actually give up some info on themselves - not always - but something like approx age, what they do for a living, cars they own, hobbies etc. I thought it was a harmless question myself.

I was getting concerned too with the dancing spiderman and what it was doing to the reptuation of the rest of us from Fresno! Thanks Bony!!!

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That Spiderman thingy was just "Rong"! :rofl :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
nota4re said:
Although I am glad 'ol Spiderman is gone, I hope you know that I was just raz'n you and Fresno in good fun. You only have one guess as to what's on my passport under birthplace city.... It gets worse, I spent my growing up (whatever little I did) in Porterville, and look how perfect I turned out. :biggrin

Still have relatives in Fresyes and really have nothing against it - 'cept for for a few years running it was the top car theft per capita city in California if not the nation. Lock your doors!

no problem :biggrin no foul :lol :banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
[/QUOTE] I was getting concerned too with the dancing spiderman and what it was doing to the reptuation of the rest of us from Fresno! Thanks Bony!!![/QUOTE]

et tu Jerry? :willy :lol :willy

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Bony... glad to see your little friend missing today. By the way we have over 10 GT's that I have heard about in FreYes now. 6 of them are in our local Viper Club.

That is good news, what blows me away is that we can't fill a darn trailer with five GT's for the rally with the whole state of California to draw from. Hope we can get some rides going. Today was beautiful, after all this rain I am getting an itch for a run... how's the shoulder doing? :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
We have those type of posts all the time on the Viper Club website. The answers there are much different though. They will actually give up some info on themselves - not always - but something like approx age, what they do for a living, cars they own, hobbies etc. I thought it was a harmless question myself.

don't you think that the post count has something to do with it? come on a board with post number one and act like a social scientist?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I was just kidding...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
I was just kidding...

I trust you know so was I :biggrin :rofl :biggrin
I have some other little gifs but they are all to big to post. I need to get them reduced so I can entertain you folks :lol

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Just keep it manly Bony! :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yes sir, I have learned my lesson! :lol