Contact info for C&C Irvine???

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Anyone have contact info for C&C Irvine.... I'm putting together an event for the stunt community and need to contact them in regards to specific space there for our cars and motorcycles.
Website has no contact info, only sponsor info????

I'm heading there tomorrow morning with Timmy in the GT if anyone want to join....

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info

If you need anything more, I know one of the organizers.:thumbsup

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info

If you need anything more, I know one of the organizers.:thumbsup

Kingman,
I hope I'm not blind.... but I did look at the site in search of contact info and I found nothing. So, I did click on the link you posted and still found no way of contacting one of the organizer/supervisors of the Saturday event.
Is there any way you could send me your friends contact info? I just want to see the possibility of organizing an area to park the STUNT GROUP cars at C&C on May 7th, 2011. I know there is usually the small area to the right when you pull in but if that has already been reserved, something in the far back...
Thanks for any help,
Timmy

H

HHGT

Tim I have Arlene's cell # i'll pm it to u

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Tim I have Arlene's cell # i'll pm it to u

Thanks Sam, I was planning on heading down there this morning, but waking up to the rain really just kept me in sleep mode... so I turned off the alarm at 5:15 this morning and went back to bed :frown

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Thanks Sam, I was planning on heading down there this morning, but waking up to the rain really just kept me in sleep mode... so I turned off the alarm at 5:15 this morning and went back to bed :frown

I envy you, Stunts! At 5:15 yesterday, I got up and blew 1½ feet of snow off the driveway, went to work, came home, cleared the snow again and did the back deck. Woke up this morning with another foot of snow in the driveway and came to work - it's still snowing.

H

HHGT

Sent you a PM Tim... Good luck.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I thought you were retired Ralphie ?\
ajb (andy)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
He's still glowing in the dark, so he can work at night without lights on.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I thought you were retired Ralphie ?
ajb (andy)

Not yet, Andy - still work at the ski area on the weekends, to maintain my health insurance.

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Kingman and HHGT,
Thanks for the info, I made contact and it looks like we have secured the infamous small right side parking lot for our event..... you know where the clubs stage...
This is what I am doing.....

www.ttsexotics.com/rally
or search Hollywood Stuntmens Road Rally Challenge on facebook
Check it out: It's for a great cause.... give me some feedback.... we plan on trying to keep it to the stunt community and friends.... you guys are friends so if you would like to attend the event, let me know... If you would just like to make a special appearance at C&C, let me know.... be glad to have you and introduce my two groups of friends to one another...
Some teams are getting themed up..... The Stig..... Hooper and his car...... hippie van....... possibly a fire truck and crew..... should be hysterical

H

HHGT

Glad it worked out for you Tim.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Schweeet!