Clown "Prince" Naseem+ Reckless SLR crash= jail

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Well boo hoo for you. :wink There's going to be a lot of people not shedding tears for Prince Naz. I saw him fight once in the U.S in 99 live in a horrible bout against Cesar Soto, but put up with his clown ass for 5 years prior living in the UK. This is proof money, fast cars, and stupidity don't go well together...

SHEFFIELD, England -- "Prince" Naseem Hamed showed no emotion as a Judge sentenced Hamed to prison for 15 months for dangerous driving that caused a crash hitting two other vehicles and left an occupant in one of the vehicles seriously injured. Hamed was also banned from driving for four years on Friday.

Hamed plead guilty last month to Dangerous driving. The incident happened last May. Hamed driving a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren sports car that smashed into two other cars near the Hamed's home in Sheffield. The driver of one of the other cars broke numerous bones and had several operations since the crash.

In court it was revealed that Hamed was trying to impress an accociate, who was in the car with Hamed.

Hamed was traveling on the wrong side of the road at a speed of estimated to be 145 km/h when he crashed head-on into a Volkswagen Golf that emerged from a dip in the road. Hamed then hit a second vehicle, a Ford Mondeo.

According to The Press Association The court heard the driver of the Ford, Michael Wood, described Hamed's driving as "stupid, suicide, ridiculous,".

During the sentencing, Judge Alan Goldsack QC said: "I have to balance the many features in this case; the aggravating features of hugely excessive speed, a blatantly dangerous manoeuvre, your persistent disregard of the speeding laws and the dreadful consequences of this offence for your victims against the mitigating features of a guilty plea, your good character in all respects other than motoring matters and the absence of some features present in many such cases - the most obvious being drink."

The Judge added: "I have no doubt the only possible sentence here is an immediate custodial sentence. It is far too serious for anything else. Having performed that balancing exercise, there will be a prison sentence of 15 months."

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
Is zat quote from like, a furrin country, or something? Heh heh!

Give any jerk a few dollars and now he's simply "awesome".

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
The fact he fled from the scene of the 'accident' leaving innocent motorists terribly injured shows what a man he is.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
This? Merely a fender bender. I can't stand when lucky pricks try to get their friends to take the heat brought on by their stupidity... :bored

f6dbaaabb5.jpg

627ef5d584.jpg

59d2a1ce4f.jpg

4eb1f1261e.jpg

4ab61bf4cf.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
By the way, looks like a great spot to be tripling the speed limit on the wrong side of the road. I know I see a large rise in the pavement and think "here's a great place to pass/show off :bored

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I think the other driver broke every major bone in his body and will never fully recover.

Our hero 'Nas' ran home.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Very sad. I follow boxing a little but haven't heard of him? What wieght did he fight at?
Looks like at least they cought corners and didn't come to a dead stop on impact.
Like mom's always say "it's all fun and games until someone gets gets hurt".