cars in barns.... need a winter project?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Living in North Carolian.... I'm goin to have to get me one of them thar projects.

Maybe a Mopar buried out back in the woods?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
MAD IN NC said:
Living in North Carolian.... I'm goin to have to get me one of them thar projects.

Maybe a Mopar buried out back in the woods?

Yeah,,, go West 4.457miles, turn North 1.821miles, dogleg right 345yards and you will find a numbers matching Hemi Cuda vert that belongs to a little old lady that wants to sell it for $1250. She is firm on that price, don't dicker, or you will blow the deal. The car belonged to her late husband who passed away 23 years ago. Yesterday on her twin sister's death bed she learned that the old bugger was doing the sister in the back seat and now wants nothing to do with the Cuda..... oh, I forgot to tell you bring a battery and the original Polyglas tires are all flat spotted..........

stampede :biggrin :banana :biggrin

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Cuda Hemi Purchased

Boby, Bony, Bony my friend. I bought that car last week. Something about Danica Patrick's grandma. Original warranty card in the glovebox said Bambi Patrick. The reason the price was so high at $1250 was that it included enclosed shipping to Texas.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
enjoy the ride, understand that Danica was conceived in the back seat at a drive in movie... quick respray and it will be ready for the car show circuit :banana