Buyer Needed

james112b

May 19, 2006
Small dealership in Nebraska must order allocated gt 40 today.
We need some advice on options, color, etc. Feel free to e-mail me.

james112b

May 19, 2006
correction, we have until tuesday of next week, please feel free to call me at 308-340-5602 if you are interested. We will sell the car with your options slightly above or at MSRP. Thanks Jim

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I say go for the Heritage if they let you order one.
Second choice seems to be the limited Tungsten, though I like flashy stuff myself.

Otherwise, order whatever you think you can sell, I'm sure you'll be able to sell any GT at a reasonable price. Most GT's are red with white, so that may be a good or bad idea.

Lots of forum members like the idea of no McIntosh and no stripes, but I disagree with them. I like loud stereo's and loud colors on GT's :biggrin

And, be sure to post it on ebay.

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
Email sent.

If you are interested in a deal (as outlined in my note), please email me back to my primary email address (as shown). References available (albeit private). I'll need the same courtesy. My lawyer will handle the details.

I can't pay over MSRP.

I need red, no stripes, no Mac; sorry SuperB.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
I believe that Centerpunch posted some stats earlier in the year that Tungsten was the second most common color for '06 up until that time....based on what pops up on dealer's showrooms and on eBay, Tungsten sure seems to be the most common (and popular?) color now.

For me, stripes are a must for any color GT. I'm partial to red, blue, white or yellow.

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
White Petunia said:
Good luck, Doc. Did you get it?

No, I haven't heard back from him.

I have heard from eight others that have cars FS (and three that thought I was a good candidate for a scam). I am currently trying to sort out the information on the legitimate prospects.

:thumbsup