buy me a gt?

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
http://www.buymeafordgt.com/index.html
Has anybody seen this guys web site?
Kinda curious to see where it goes, The idea is you donate $$ to him and he will buy a gt and drive it cross country to show you or if you donate $500. you can drive it for 10-15 min.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
America truly is the land of opportunity and ingenuity. Won't be sending any money however.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
brings new meaning to the word 'entittlement' :rofl

meanwhile please go to: www.buyBONYanewyacht&G5.com
sorry, I am an only child and won't be sharing with any of you suckers :party :usa :party

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The only thing I don't like about those sites(and they invariably pop up with everything expensive) is the way he presents it like you're doing something for anybody but him.

Just say "look, I want this thing and can't pay for it. If I get enough of you to give me a couple bucks, you can buy it for me. Sweet." Don't sugar coat it with this "I'm going to go on a road trip for glory and you'll get a lap in it for $500 bucks" shit.

In other news, http: //www.buyDBKablackEnzo-newpatekphillippe-gulfstreamIV-tropicalisland- abottleofDalmore62-andTheLastSupper.com should be live this week...

agentf1

Oct 21, 2005
All I see is red X's. Somebody better buy him a better ISP first. :frown

Screw him, "look, I want this thing and can't pay for it. If I get enough of you to give me a couple bucks, you can buy it for me. Sweet." I am not going to sugar coat it with this I'm going to go on a road trip for glory and you'll get a lap in it for $500 bucks. :rofl :wink

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
DBK wrote - In other news, http: //www.buyDBKablackEnzo-newpatekphillippe-gulfstreamIV-tropicalisland- abottleofDalmore62-andTheLastSupper.com should be live this week...

So Dave, if we contribute to your cause - I can drive the black Enzo to the Gulf V for a trip to the tropical island to drink a bottle of Dalmore62! Sounds good - I'll go $500! :cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Already Bought One

Many of us all ready bought a GT. So if you contribute to anyone's bank account, be it mine. That Way I Can Get A Second GT. Toughest choice will be color. More than Likely A heritage would be my next choice.

WWW.INEEDANOTHERGT.BIGBUCKSSOON.MONEYINTHEBUCKET.ME.

Please don't squeese the shift boot too hard.
:rofl :banana :lol

See you in Detroit.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
PL510*Jeff said:
Many of us all ready bought a GT. So if you contribute to anyone's bank account, be it mine. That Way I Can Get A Second GT. Toughest choice will be color. More than Likely A heritage would be my next choice.

WWW.INEEDANOTHERGT.BIGBUCKSSOON.MONEYINTHEBUCKET.ME.

Please don't squeese the shift boot too hard.
:rofl :banana :lol

See you in Detroit.

Maybe the shift boot needs it's own odometer. Too many feels replace it. :thumbsup

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Me Too!!! I'm in for $500 :banana :banana :banana

MAD IN NC said:
DBK wrote - In other news, http: //www.buyDBKablackEnzo-newpatekphillippe-gulfstreamIV-tropicalisland- abottleofDalmore62-andTheLastSupper.com should be live this week...

So Dave, if we contribute to your cause - I can drive the black Enzo to the Gulf V for a trip to the tropical island to drink a bottle of Dalmore62! Sounds good - I'll go $500! :cheers

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Bony... Dang... I wish I had read your post on the yacht post. I just sent the guy trying to buy a GT 100k. I would have sent it to you if I had read it first..... Timing is everything.