Blower shootout test on a GT500

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

H

HHGT

I've known Jim Bell for years, he is a good guy with awesome products. What often happens is he gets blamed for bad customer service. He is not setup to hold the hands of a weekend warrior that just purchased a product from him. His business is to sell to 3rd parties that may install and assist with their endeavors.

Last edited:

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Great link, thanks. Would be cool to see how the 3.4L and 4.0L Whipples compare....

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Interesting discussion on inlet restriction. I still believe that is limiting power on pulley swaps. I need to get the vaccuum gauge out and see.

Mase

GT Owner
Dec 23, 2006
Jacksonville, Florida
Interesting discussion on inlet restriction. I still believe that is limiting power on pulley swaps. I need to get the vaccuum gauge out and see.

Absolutely. Whats more is some of these setups, the MAF/housing can become a restriction. I've seen gains on some vehicles removing the MAF and switching over to speed density.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Absolutely. Whats more is some of these setups, the MAF/housing can become a restriction. I've seen gains on some vehicles removing the MAF and switching over to speed density.

Yes but you cant' switch to speed density on any ford product. Would be nice though.