Black no stripe on Ebay

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
I'm not shilling for this car/owner, and if this is a problem, pull the post down. There is an '06 black no-stripe listed today on Ebay for starting bid $200,000 or BIN of $250,000. Car has 646 miles . Frankly I hope the seller gets his requested price, but that's not why I'm posting this. If you look at the (rather cluttered) garage pic, in the far corner past the golf clubs and (I think) a power washer, isn't that an AR leaning up against the garage wall?

Also, lister claims car has never been sat in. How then, did it accumulate 600+ miles? On a treadmill?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I think he is refering to the seat covers being on it since new and it not ever being sat it without the seat covers in place which is also not accurate as I doubt it came from Wixom with the seat covers installed. Great car, HIGH price. We should all hope he gets it! :)

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
OK Shelby, I'll buy that reasoning. Does the AR in the background signify he means business?:rofl

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
OK Shelby, I'll buy that reasoning. Does the AR in the background signify he means business?:rofl

In case the car doesn't sell, he has the AR ready for the TX mile.