Anyone In Dallas??

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
I'm in a Gallardo right now, and I've been thinking about picking up a GT. I have a few friends around the country that have them, but none of them are closer than a few hours away. I would love to take a ride in one, and drive it if possible. I'll trade you for the same in my G if that's something you're interested in. I just can't pay that kind of money for a car without driving it first! Could someone possibly help me out?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
427Aggie(Heritage) and Racer X(Black) are both in Dallas/Plano. There are more on here I can't think of, but those are the two I have registered for our upcoming rally. Good luck! :cheers

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
Thanks, man! Hopefully one of them will chime in.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I'm in..I have been thinking of a Murci and would like to trade rides..I don't let others drive though..I might be persuaded...just depends on how things go once we meet...shoot me an email and I will get you my cell number.

Matt

aggieclass94@aol.com

GaryA

Jan 24, 2006
Do it, Carrot!! I double dog dare you!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Gary, I got a pm for you. I may need your services...possibly...maybe. :biggrin

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
427Aggie said:
I'm in..I have been thinking of a Murci and would like to trade rides..I don't let others drive though..I might be persuaded...just depends on how things go once we meet...shoot me an email and I will get you my cell number.

Matt

aggieclass94@aol.com

Excellent! I'll shoot you a pm! Looking forward to it!

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
GaryA said:
Do it, Carrot!! I double dog dare you!

Garyyyyyy! What's up, man?! Long time, no see! Gimme a call next time you're in town! I'll take you to Mia's!