Any speculation as to future GT prices?

HeritageGt

Jun 16, 2006
Any one care to speculate on future GT prices after the production run is up in August? Personally I think they will drop a little over the next few years, then level out, and start to edge up from there. Of course I'm probably completely off base, but any input would be greatly appreciated.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
year 2500= $150,000
but don't hold me to it.. :wink

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
HeritageGt said:
Any one care to speculate on future GT prices after the production run is up in August?

Respectfully speaking, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
White Petunia said:
No offence, but personally, I don't care. I bought the GT for the fun of driving. What do they say - if you WORRY about the price of something then you probably can't afford it.

Bravo Vince!!! I break my tail to afford this car but it was never a question of price or what it's worth might be someday. I know you all have heard me complain about the constant reference to price threads on this site and I'm gonna complain again. I wish everyone would stop responding to this subject. Who gives a s___!!! :thumbsdow

lemans

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2006
Enjoy it while you can!!!

I got mine 15k under the msrp
there are arround 35 cars out there for sale. My Buddy paid 195k for the heritage model in january and now I found the same car no miles at 175k
It is a matter of looking on the net and let the sellers fight for the customer. At this time it is a buyers market but after everything is titled the prices will change. We bought ours to play with them and to enjoy the raw muscle in track and on the street. My buddy has invested arround 20 k to date and still thinks he will add more stuff. If you want I will post pictures of the finshed product next week.
We trusted our cars to a very good race shop here in town and they have done a great job.
Just go out ther and enjoy your car!!, forget the investment side, if you really love the car you will keep it for as long as you can drive it (we are getting old anyway)

lemans :biggrin