Any one like this with there GT?

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
Was looking on there site and this came on lol.... I could SO see myself doing this! :rofl

http://www.carcrazycentral.com/cc_tv.aspx?contentid=undefined ONLY WORKS ON IE

If link does not work try using there search bar and type Ford Gt, and wait for it to come up. Its two guys parking a Gt. Its a good laugh.

Last edited:

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Me too, but still not a good spot because some nimrod will park right next to it and slam a door into the side. See, even when when joking about this neurosis I can't stop!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Agree with you guys - and THEN some!

'Only place mine's parked (outside of my garage) is a certain place along the curb of the driveway at a local restaurant. I can keep an eye on it there and idiots can't park next to it.

Parrallel parking? FORGIDDIT!!!

'Nice to know I'm not the only nut case around here...

(Never mind MAD, Spirit, Tony, Jeeersey, 'ICE, et al. I know, I know already!. No need to say it. :willy :frown )

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
lol I agree some people out there (most) have no consideration for others, and don't even pay attention to whats around them. I was at a show and couldn't believe how many people would brush up against the cars with there pants (belts,buttons,wallet chains etc...), then the beer bottles swinging around, and the few that seem to think an open window is a opportunity to lean on the door and look inside! I cant stand parking my Mustang Gt near cars, I cant Imagen what its like with a GT....I would lose my mind, oh wait I might have already lol.

Im not a Gt owner, however I was going to a local pizza joint, and in the parking lot in the shade miles away was a yellow/black Gt! I park away myself. As a car guy I knew why the owner was parked there so I double parked next to him. My local mustang club does this at shows. It allows each other plenty of room and keeps wondering idiots away because there isn't enough room to park near the cars. Tho one time a guy with a crotch rocket bike thought it was a perfect place to park until he saw our faces and the guy drinking Bacardi 151 straight out of the bottle stopped... looked, and staired. lol That last bit was a joke ;)

Last edited: