Accufab sounds SwEEEET!

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
My tech's installed the X pipe and it sounds so swell. As others have said now it crackle's like it should. The welds are very good and pipe looks great!

The tips are not near as good looking as the Borla though and should be improved now!

Removal of the Borla was a little awkwered as the tips would not release of the muffler section but other than that install wasn't bad.

So now I have a Ford Racing Borla muffler for sale and the stock muffler if anyone is interested. Going to EBAY with them soon.

Oh yea this is the second time of removing the clam shell and it is a pain in the ass, It looks easy but you need 4 people and it's still a tough go. IMO

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I installed my Transaxle Cooler on Midnite Blu's car(s) this weekend and I had a chance to get kind of intimate with Accufab's exhaust as I spent some time leaning into the engine compartment right next to the exhaust. I thought the quality of workmanship and especially the welds were extremely good. The tips looked great too, and the sound was much closer to what the GT should be (in contrast to stock). All in all, I think Accufab has a great, quality product.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
hey I agree!!

My comments on the tips maybe a little harsh. I think it is the best pipe for overall sound and design, my temps were less and the air has got to flow better. Overall it is an awesome addition to the GT. And the sound is sweeet. IMO

I was dissapointed with the borla sound from the get-go.

I just like the look of those fat tips on the Borla,

John. Please keep up the great work at Accufab

Terrence

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
Los Angeles
Let me know when you want to sell your Borla and the price. I have a friend that may be interested in one.

Thanks.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Ida exhaust

I love the sound of my Ida exhaust. I just drove my GT at an open track at Thunderhill Raceway in CA & quite a few spectators came by to tell me how much it sounded like an original GT40.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM with your email address & I'll send a short vid of my Ida exhaust sound.

Ed

H

HHGT

Getting mine done tomorrow

Getting mine done tomorrow..........................
Cooler is next.............

piplani

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 30, 2006
Switzerland
Im thinking of ordering the Ida exhaust.Would greatly appreciate the vid.Rgds,JT