A Valentine's day Piece of advise

H

HHGT

To understand what is going inside her brain, you have to understand the 4 chemicals listed below. I found that diamonds will inhibit all 4 allowing you to shortcut through all the emotions.. Just my $0.02 for the day...

1. Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a natural amphetamine that expedites the flow of information between nerve cells. It contributes to the feeling of being on top of the world when you are infatuated and help you stay up all night thinking of that person.

2. Dopamine (the feel-good chemical) is one of the neurochemical substances released by PEA. It is a naturally-produced chemical that serves as a neurotransmitter in the brain, and a neurohormone released by the hypothalamus. It is a natural stimulant that gives ecstasy, focused attention, motivation and goal-oriented behavior.

3. Oxytocin (the cuddle chemical) is produced through the stimulation of dopamine. This chemical makes people calmer and more sensitive to the feelings of others. It makes people want to cuddle and may also induce high quality REM sleep.

4. Norepinephrine (a euphoria-inducing chemical) stimulates the production of adrenaline and makes the heart race fast along with increased blood pressure when near the person you’re in love with.

Read more: http://scienceray.com/chemistry/lov...ne-oxytocin-and-norepinephrine/#ixzz186rTVfWA

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
the GT has a brain? that is awesome. I learn something new all the time.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
:lol:lol:lol

I don't know about those other chemicals but the two I fear are Pissedoffamine and Gaugabrokicn. It is important to keep both of my Gals free of either of these highly toxic chemicals in order for me to have a good day.

Last edited:

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Feb 13: Misstress day

All restaurants sold out in NYC; on 14th open

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Feeling on top of the world, esctasy, more sensitive to others, euphoria, adrenaline rush... Diamonds wouldn't really do that for me. A spirited ride in the GT sounds like a MUCH better V-Day gift! :biggrin Sorry, Piccola is suffering from GT withdrawals. :frown

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Feeling on top of the world, esctasy, more sensitive to others, euphoria, adrenaline rush... Diamonds wouldn't really do that for me. A spirited ride in the GT sounds like a MUCH better V-Day gift! :biggrin Sorry, Piccola is suffering from GT withdrawals. :frown
Did you say" feeling on top"............never mind! :banana:biggrin
"

Infantryman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2011
Ohio
A couple diamonds can go a long way when you're eyeing that second GT!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
A couple diamonds can go a long way when you're eyeing that second GT!

'Took a new BMW and a new kitchen to get 'authorization' for my first one!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The progression of romance.

For some of our younger members who have yet to figure this out.

During the early days of a relationship a woman will ofter use her man primarily for sex. BUT.....over a period of time, as she gets to know him better, she will eventually start to like him for his money too.

Chip