A Great Daily Driver

Mar 15, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGwR54X7Xos

This car is an absolute blast to drive. We have not had a chance to run it down the track yet but it should go high 11's on street tires and 11.3's on drag radials. What a joy to drive.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I went out in a stock one a while back and was shocked at how fast it was. That thing is an animal for a DD. With another 100 hp it's got to be ridiculous.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I have the 4-door in that exact color along with the Recaro seats. It is just an unbelievable car. Every feature known to man on the inside, including nav, music hard drive, heated/cooled seats, on and on and comfortable as hell to drive. Stab the go pedal and it is a fricken' rocket. I really love the car.... really two cars in one.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I've got a 2009 CTS-V Sedan and love it. Really can't say much negative about it other than my brakes are so so ( a bit soft), however could be my car.
The engine is insane for a DD sedan. The transmission in mine is automatic, and is a bit conservatively set up, so as probably not to fry it or scare the 'typical' Caddy owners.
if it wasn't one of our two DD's in which I like a full factory warranty for peace of mind, a pulley and tune and cold air kit would make it crazy.