2006 Ford Gt With 3 Miles (!)

RisingForce

Dec 13, 2005
Ohio
I'm the business manager at a Ford Dealership in Ohio and looking for a serious buyer for a brand spanking new 2006 FORD GT (red with white stripes )with 3 miles on it. It's got all the options you can add including the $4000+ Stereo system.
All the "do not open"-stickers are still on, which means the hatch to the engine compartment hasn't been opened !! Same thing goes for the front storage compartment and passenger side door.
If you're intressted or have any questions feel free to email me at behshad@saa.net or call our dealership at 419-636-1156 and ask for my manager Phil . :thumbsup

Thanks

Behshad

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
RisingForce said:
I'm the business manager at a Ford Dealership in Ohio and looking for a serious buyer for a brand spanking new 2006 FORD GT (red with white stripes )with 3 miles on it. It's got all the options you can add including the $4000+ Stereo system.
All the "do not open"-stickers are still on, which means the hatch to the engine compartment hasn't been opened !! Same thing goes for the front storage compartment and passenger side door.
If you're intressted or have any questions feel free to email me at behshad@saa.net or call our dealership at 419-636-1156 and ask for my manager Phil . :thumbsup

Thanks

Behshad

Hello Bryan Ford...
May have a buyer here in Fresno delvd for $5k below MSRP. Pls advise.Thx