2005 GT very awsome ### for sale

waltonservice

Nov 1, 2005
We are putting up for offer a ONE OF A KIND 2005 GT. This car is White w/blue stripes. McIntosh Radio, Grey Calipers. It has 71 miles on it and is sitting on our showroom floor. We are a new car dealer so you will be the FIRST owner of this car. This car is # 2005 and was delivered to us the Last week in October. YES it is #2005 according to the VIN#. We are taking serious offers on this car. Please email me @ waltonservice@yahoo.com for information. :willy

Last edited:

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
This car is White w/blue stripes

One of a kind???
:lol

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
centerpunch said:
Oh, now I see what he is saying. The year is 2005, and the VIN is #2005.
so what, Sam Walton as a first owner would say more to me that to pay premium for number 2005, with 2006es coming..... :frown

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
centerpunch said:
Oh, now I see what he is saying. The year is 2005, and the VIN is #2005.

Did the 05 production get to #2005? Highest I ever saw was in the low 1900's...

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Bmg

The highest VIN # I saw on Autotrader.com was "2060".

AMB

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
What makes your GT so much more special that i should pay above sticker????

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
because it "one of a kind" ??????????????????

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I found a White/Blue GT described just like this one in Central Pa at a Dealer. Couldn't be the same car.
It did have grey calipers, upgraded stereo, lower milage.

waltonservice

Nov 1, 2005
I cannot beleive my eyes !

Just to clear the air. This car is # 2005. Its sitting in our showroom, I have driven it and it is the real thing. We are a Ford Dealer and this car is New. I have contacted other dealers and they are selling their GT's for anywhere between 20,000 and 40,000 more than what it takes to buy this car. We are not looking to make a huge profit. We are a small dealer and had no idea we would be able get this car ordered. Let alone get # 2005. Please contact me if you are interested . Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

The Architect

Ergo..vis a vis...concordantly
Jan 1, 1970
The Source
Let's try this again.

There is currently no charge to post or advertise sales of GT's here, and posters are free to ask whatever price they choose. This is not Ebay; the site does not take a cut for the considerable traffic that gets viewed here.

Forum members are in turn able to ask whatever legitimate questions they have, while maintaining a semblance of respect. Sellers must do the same.

While www.fordgtforum.com won't be a shill for any dealer or vendor willing to fill the coffers, as we currently have no site support, the site must also remain civil between all parties.

Thank you for your cooperation.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
thank you for clearing this up
i was afraid it would get out of hand in time
love the site, people, and the structure, and just want to come on and enjoy talking to fellow enthusiasts

sam
#1451 red/white

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
What is your asking price for # 2005? Please feel free to post.