2005 GT For Sale

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
I am reluctantly offering my showroom 2005 White/Blue GT for sale. Red calipers, wheels, McIntosh. Has about 1200 miles on it, all by me. Later production (1013). Like my other cars, the GT has been absolutely pampered from day one. Not in a hurry to sell and I love the car. Frankly, I will be happy to keep it! Reason for sale is simple; too many cars and not enough time to enjoy them all. I realize now that my GT doesn't do me much good sitting in the garage in between two other sports cars that also don't get driven. :frown Also getting some pressure from the kitchen, if you know what I mean. :biggrin

I bought the car in the mid 165's and would be willing to sell in that range. The great thing is that in some states (Arizona) you don't have to pay sales tax on a private party sale. That saves a ton of money, and results in a much better deal than buying a new car, even at MSRP, and paying sales tax. Don't let the mileage bother you, if you buy a new car, you'll love it so much you'll have that many miles after the first weekend. :thumbsup

PM me if you are interested, before I come to my senses! At least now I can honestly tell my wife that I tried.

azferrari

Oct 3, 2005
Your Ford GT

Mitty,

Are you sure you're not selling so that you can get a Gallardo?

I would like to see your car. I'm in AZ.

E-mail me.

Jeff

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
The Gallardo is one of the "other cars" that is causing the problems from the kitchen! :biggrin This car obsession will be the death of me :thumbsup