165 Mile Enzo Red

H

HHGT

If anyone is interested in a 2003 Enzo with 165 mile on the clock, let me know it is in SoCal.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Price?

H

HHGT

I am told he will take $1.2M

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I assume its red/black? Anymore details. Feel free to pm me if you want.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
If anyone is interested in a 2003 Enzo with 165 mile on the clock, let me know it is in SoCal.

Whaaaaat??? You've already found one to sit in your garage Sam? I'll be right over for a test drive. :driving:

H

HHGT

I assume its red/black? Anymore details. Feel free to pm me if you want.

Actually Shelby, it's on OVE/Manheim. I was told about it by a local guy.

H

HHGT

Whaaaaat??? You've already found one to sit in your garage Sam? I'll be right over for a test drive. :driving:

Believe me Herb, if it was in my garage, I'd come and personally pick you up.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Im sure its the same car. Cant be too many 165 mile enzos out there. :)

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
BTW, how about that EPA City MPG ratingon the original sticker. A whopping 8!:rofl

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
BTW, how about that EPA City MPG ratingon the original sticker. A whopping 8!:rofl

that's a badge of honor to me.

the lower the number the better the car.

H

HHGT

I once told my environment friendly brother; Even if my GT got a 10 Gallons per Mile EPA rating, I would still own it. We went out for Caribou Burgers later and I treated.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I once told my environment friendly brother; Even if my GT got a 10 Gallons per Mile EPA rating, I would still own it.

It really wouldn't matter if the FGT (or any play car) burned 3 gallons per MILE considering how many miles a year most of them are driven. The so called "carbon footprint" wouldn't amount to diddley compared to most people's daily drivers. That's why applying the "gas guzzler tax" to cars like these is an even bigger joke than that tax is normally.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
When people mention that my cars are gas guzzlers and that it is our social responsibilty to minimize our eco footprint, I always reply that my eco footprint is much smaller than even Al Gore's, so they shouldn't worry about the type of cars I drive, or how much energy my home comsumes. They should start with Al!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
"They should start with Al!"

Amen, brother, except that Al is perfect.:bored